Join for free
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-04-2020, 05:16 PM

Re: Last to post wins

Why are you men trying to be so harsh with Mups when you know that you miss her when she isn't here?

She has struggled back on to Last to Post because she heard you were concerned about her absence, but if you don't show her some respect I must advise you that she can arrange to have you put in my cellar. As I hardly use it these days, she will also arrange to have it filled with concrete whilst you are in there!
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-04-2020, 10:07 PM

They need to heed your warning Twink, as in my present weakened state (temporary I might add), it won't take much for me to give you the nod to open the cellar doors and phone Ready-Mix.

Now then, where was I . . . oh yes, I was just about to . . . Oh No! Drat! . .

We have the Yorkshire Lurker approaching!
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-04-2020, 10:08 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
They need to heed your warning Twink, as in my present weakened state (temporary I might add), it won't take much for me to give you the nod to open the cellar doors and phone Ready-Mix.

Now then, where was I . . . oh yes, I was just about to . . . Oh No! Drat! . .

We have the Yorkshire Lurker approaching!
Evil cackle....
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-04-2020, 10:10 PM

Hey you . . . you over there behind the trees, I can see you, come out and face us like a man.

Now then Sir, did you get my bag of chicken fillets when you went shopping this afernoon? Hmm?
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-04-2020, 10:26 PM

Hey you . . . you over there behind the trees, I can see you, come out and face us like a man.

Now then Sir, did you get my bag of chicken fillets when you went shopping this afernoon? Hmm?
Proper chicken or bra fillers? In either case, no. Got meself some chicken breasts though.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-04-2020, 10:45 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
. Got meself some chicken breasts though.
Well clear off out of here and cook them then. We need a bit of peace and quiet for our secret "How to get rid of men pests" conference!
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

03-04-2020, 11:24 PM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
Well clear off out of here and cook them then. We need a bit of peace and quiet for our secret "How to get rid of men pests" conference!

He's still loitering Tabby, looks like we might have to postpone our conference till we've got rid of him.
He hasn't got the staying power he used to have, so it won't be long before he nods off in the chair, then we can shovel him up and chuck him out.

Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

03-04-2020, 11:25 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
Proper chicken or bra fillers? In either case, no. Got meself some chicken breasts though.

Tut tut. Don't be vulgar young man.
Anyway, I can assure you my underwear is quite adequately filled thank you.
Now be off with you. The ladies have things to discuss.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire

04-04-2020, 12:10 AM

He's still loitering Tabby, looks like we might have to postpone our conference till we've got rid of him.
He hasn't got the staying power he used to have, so it won't be long before he nods off in the chair, then we can shovel him up and chuck him out.

Luckily I have my alarm clock handy.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-04-2020, 07:13 AM

Ready Mix Mups, it is heartwarming to hear you Ladies are prepared to empty your Makeup Compacts on us Gentleman's (in the cellar) account.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top