Join for free
Page 26 of 26 « First < 16 24 25 26
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-10-2019, 02:42 PM

Re: Does being a good human being matter to you?

Originally Posted by precious ->
Don't worry. I wont be staying. I don't quite fit in here but such is my unstable mental health I need to move on. I really lost it on another forum so if anyone is reading this post from there, sincerely apologize. Don't take it personally. ive learnt one thing on the net. Don't take anything personally. When people misbehave and insult, they are hurting inside. just like I was. We are all screwed up. sorry that might annoy some of you but its true. Just some are better at hiding it.
take care
Precious we are grown ups here we don’t worry about this kind of stuff .
If you are genuine join us and be welcome .
Dextrous63
Chatterbox
Manchester, UK
Dextrous63 is male  Dextrous63 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-10-2019, 02:46 PM

Precious, you should stay. Most of us are screwed up (naturally I'm not including myself ) and there's always room for one more.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-10-2019, 03:10 PM

I m sorry you felt the need to apologize for the person you are, i.m sorry you don't feel welcome and I m also sorry for the mental issues you are going through, I hope you get well soon Precious.
Dextrous63
Chatterbox
Manchester, UK
Dextrous63 is male  Dextrous63 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-10-2019, 04:46 PM

Originally Posted by Floydy ->
Dextrous, you're posting on this forum. You should be out and about doing conventional, useful things with your time the same as the rest of us are not doing spending our time talking to pictures of cats. You're screwed up same as all of us are.
I'm as sane as a box of frogs. Talking of which, where did I put my mallet
precious
Brisbane Australia
precious is male  precious has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-11-2019, 11:40 PM

Nothing personal but the amount of atheism on here was a concern for me. Christians arent perfect either and they can be downright snobs but I think I am more suited to a Christian forum. Which is where I am now.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-11-2019, 11:45 PM

Of course its personal your personal problem with atheism
I cant think why you bothered to come back tell us .
This forum has many Christians and those with Christian principles.
No need to make a song and dance about it.
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-11-2019, 09:15 AM

Nothing personal but the amount of atheism on here was a concern for me. Christians arent perfect either and they can be downright snobs but I think I am more suited to a Christian forum. Which is where I am now.
I don't understand that.precious..atheism...why should it bother you...?

I thought I was more suited to a BAC site as well......they,me,are no different to anyone else...we just have our own personal faith..that is all that we share.
I must say,I did feel the Love they had for our God..they really do glorify him,as do I!.
Other than that,I found them to be down right judgemental of me and others....I also felt that some thought they were God...
On one occasion,telling me I should hold my head in shame,because of a post...I don't think so...my God IMO,would never talk to me like that,as he knows I am but a weak human being,he knows my heart,,,that is good enough for me.
i still visit,but not often....I like it here...hope you come back ,precious....maybe time away,will help you see things better....as it did for me..
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada
Bratti is female  Bratti has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-11-2019, 12:09 PM

Yes being a good human being matters. And that's why I need to apologize to all and sundry here for my psychotic episodes the last time I visited .
Don't worry. I wont be staying. I don't quite fit in here but such is my unstable mental health I need to move on. I really lost it on another forum so if anyone is reading this post from there, sincerely apologize. Don't take it personally. ive learnt one thing on the net. Don't take anything personally. When people misbehave and insult, they are hurting inside. just like I was. We are all screwed up. sorry that might annoy some of you but its true. Just some are better at hiding it.
take care
Yes we are all screwed up and some are better at hiding it.
hey smithy
we need an aussies only forum for over 50s......I am just following Trump's isolationist policy
Unfortunately THIS isn’t a good way of hiding it
Anyway good luck to you wherever you go.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-11-2019, 08:49 PM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
Of course its personal your personal problem with atheism
I cant think why you bothered to come back tell us .
This forum has many Christians and those with Christian principles.
No need to make a song and dance about it.

I've got to agree with you, Muddy.

Precious, you have made it clear several times that you do not like us here and are not coming back, yet you always do, usually in one short post to criticise everyone else.

If you are really unwell, then I am sorry, but you cannot expect - or hope - to get along better with people if you always object to everyone who does not share your strong beliefs.

That's all I intend to say.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-11-2019, 01:23 PM

I honestly don't give a toss about being a "good" human being.

I try to avoid being an "SOB" or a mean "MOFO" unless I have to be in which case I certainly have been in the past and would not hesitate if needed to be in the future - but that's all.

Page 26 of 26 « First < 16 24 25 26

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top