Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-07-2014, 10:51 AM

Re: So annoyed !

Sound advice - don't do it gal .....they need to learn they are paid to do the job !
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon
Myra is female  Myra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-07-2014, 11:01 AM

Hope you have a better day today Julie
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon
Myra is female  Myra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-08-2014, 04:45 PM

So annoyed! Saw this thread and decided to post my annoyance here!
Yesterday after our walk, we stood at the train station waiting for the next train to Glasgow. A few yards away were a couple of women with children, with a couple of pet carriers. Being an animal lover I said to my partner I was going over for a peek to see what was inside. It was cats, supposedly very rare ones. They were beautiful. She gave us a leaflet about the cats and her business, after telling us how she was the only woman to show these particular cats. In the background was her wee daughter, probably about 8, who had pressed the attendant's button and prompted a tannoy message. Her mum told the attendant her daughter had pressed it and that she had learning difficulties. The wee one was sobbing her heart out by this time. She had beautiful strawberry blond hair and a face painted face . Her mum was shouting about her having learning difficulties. I approached the wee girl, trying to comfort her as she was inconsolable. I told her that yes, she had pressed the button, but that she wouldn't do it again. I told her not to be so sad because she hadn't committed a crime!! She then calmed down a bit. The mum was shouting about "yes, deal with her difficulties over 7 days and you'll know all about it". For everyone, including the wee girl to hear. The mum was more interested in her cats than anything else. Not the right person to be bringing up such a child. It made me feel very sad, and grumpy.
cranberry
Notts, UK
cranberry is female  cranberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-08-2014, 05:13 PM

Oh dear it must be difficult though on a daily basis but no, I don't think I'd be shouting about it - the girl was obviously upset and needing a huggle while the cats probably slept through it all!!

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top