Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-08-2014, 12:31 PM

Re: Are there any blue vegetables ?

Thank you all folks. maybe its just as well, it’s hard enough to get the kids to eat the green veg and anything blue on a plate doesn’t look very appetising does it, nor in a glass either. It’s a beautiful colour in all it’s shades, my favourite, never understood how it became associated with melancholy though.
Speaking of Guinness RJ, another drink I used to like was Pernod and the way it changed colour when you added lemonade or water to it, long time since I had a nip of that, might try one tonight, the wife used to like it too, she always asks me to get her a glass of Pernod when we’re out, but I Pernod attention to her..Za za Bang Boom!
Robert Junior
Chatterbox
UK
Robert Junior is male  Robert Junior has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-08-2014, 09:29 PM

Jem, how come brown cows eat green grass and produce white milk?
I thort I'd just chuck that in, as it came into my head just then.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-08-2014, 03:44 PM

That's a good one RJ, probably smart milk, you know the stuff we all get now, stays fresh for ages and comes in a plastic gerrycan, God knows what the long term effects will be.
Seems to me everything is smart these days, 'cept me, I'm decades behind. Smart phones. smart bombs. smart meters, and the devil knows what else.
My grandson was telling me about the new smart Smarties, the sweet type not the new yuppies, he says they are all white and you pick one out say something naughty to it and it turns red, take another one and say something sad and it turns blue, call one chicken and it turns yellow, great fun he tells me, what next I ask you.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top