Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-08-2014, 09:00 AM

Re: Happy Saturday Folk.

Have a great time, myrtle.

Well, as I predicted (secretly), the builder texted in sick! So that's two days running where I've got out of bed sooner than I'd like to have!

So just been up the road to get my paper, then in a short while will go off and start weeding. Need to hand over the keys when volunteers turn up so my day is rather spoilt. I'm itching to go further afield with my camera. Was thinking ZSL London maybe...
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-08-2014, 09:06 AM

Good morning everyone sunny and warm here ...

A visit to B & Q shortly to look at stair rails shortly, decided we need a bit of extra help now getting up and down stairs when my back is bad and hubby's knees are playing up.

Have a lovely holiday in the caravan, Myrtle .... I love caravan holidays

Enjoy your day all...
BowieEyes
Nottinghamshire, UK
BowieEyes is female  BowieEyes has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-08-2014, 09:07 AM

Good morning everyone. Have a nice holiday Myrtle. Used to love
caravans wen I was younger.
Take care all and have a nice day.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-08-2014, 09:09 AM

Good morning fellow members on this lovely sunny morning
My DIL is picking me up shortly then we are going to the school shop to buy the rest of the school uniforms.
I then have the job of doing any alterations and sewing in labels.

After that a visit to B&Q for a new door bell which I will fit later, the old one has died.

Have a good holiday Myrtle I hope the weather is kind to you.

Enjoy your day everyone
myrtle
Chatterbox
Macclesfield, uk
myrtle is female  myrtle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-08-2014, 09:35 AM

Thanks to all of you for your good wishes ... my daughter and two grandchildren are coming too .... we all love it .... weather not looking good but hey ho It can be lovely in the evenings and we go out to the adventure playground and the GC love it

I've bought a biggish pop up tent for the beach so we can dash in there if (when ) it starts raining
shazy
lancashire
shazy is female  shazy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-08-2014, 11:04 AM

Morning everyone, bit dull here, but no Rain..
I have a Caravan, but I only go to it when my family go to theirs
no fun on ur own..
Im thinking of getting rid end of season, as its too much for me.
Ive given it my best shot

Enjoy ur day all.

Shazy..
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-08-2014, 12:01 PM

buenas dias all. Back to hot and sunny here. After a very late night, or early morning outing, I slept late and have no plans to do much at all, IŽll just see how the day goes. Have a lovely holiday Myrtle, I hope the weather stays fine for you. A pleasant day to everyone.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-08-2014, 12:38 PM

Good afternoon all, dull and cold here today, lousy cold weather coming down from the north pole, whatever happened to the heatwave they said we were getting?
Enjoy yourself Myrtle, hope you get better weather than we have here at the moment.
Take care Folks.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-08-2014, 04:11 PM

Afternoon all.

Interesting photo Alan.

Its been a nice sunny day here but quite windy.

Got a phone call last night from the Police, my Mum was wandering around the train station in her pyjamas, they took her back home.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-08-2014, 06:01 PM

Originally Posted by susiejaeger ->
Afternoon all.

Interesting photo Alan.

Its been a nice sunny day here but quite windy.

Got a phone call last night from the Police, my Mum was wandering around the train station in her pyjamas, they took her back home.
Oh dear susie, not again! Hope she was ok. Must worry the life out of you.

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top