Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-08-2014, 04:47 AM

Happy Sunday Folk.

Three sleepy racoons - taken in the Wildlife Park in Wernigerode.
I picked 6 lbs of blackberries yesterday and there's lots more to come.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-08-2014, 06:01 AM

Re: Happy Sunday Folk.

Good morning everyone, pouring with rain as I write and a cool northerly wind, so we are testing the central heating for an hour, first time in four months I reckon....

We are off to Retford later for my sister in law's 90th birthday celebrations for which Mrs P has baked the cake.

Wow that's a lot of berries Alan, mine are only just starting to turn. Is the bramble wild or is it in your garden?

Enjoy your day folks

Barry
Older git
Chatterbox
South Lincs
Older git is male  Older git has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-08-2014, 06:11 AM

And good morning from me. Today I will mostly be idle. I had intended to do my tax return today but that can wait until I feel `organised`
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-08-2014, 06:20 AM

Originally Posted by plantman ->
Good morning everyone, pouring with rain as I write and a cool northerly wind, so we are testing the central heating for an hour, first time in four months I reckon....

We are off to Retford later for my sister in law's 90th birthday celebrations for which Mrs P has baked the cake.

Wow that's a lot of berries Alan, mine are only just starting to turn. Is the bramble wild or is it in your garden?

Enjoy your day folks

Barry
Hi Barry, it's a cultivated blackberry and I get about 50lb of fruit from it each year. There's just one snag, it doesn't like me and I'm usually bleeding when I pick it's fruit!
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-08-2014, 06:44 AM

Love the picture
Good morning all
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-08-2014, 08:07 AM

Good morning everyone. Alan that is a lovely picture aren't they sweet!

Not very nice out there this morning, rain later. Don't think I shall be able to walk Amber with my mobility scooter lunchtime if it is wet. She will have to make do with her three short walks today in that case. I'll get her to chase after her ball on the green that will make up for it a bit.

Have a good day everyone, God bless.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-08-2014, 08:09 AM

Good morning from sunny Derbyshire - Love the picture Alan.

Have a good day all.
Linden Tree
Derbyshire, UK
Linden Tree is female  Linden Tree has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-08-2014, 08:18 AM

Good Morning. Love the picture Alan.

Yes as Carol said, a sunny but breezy Derbyshire. Hope you all have a lovely Sunday.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-08-2014, 08:50 AM

Morning all. Bowl of cereal in left hand so short and sweet!
BowieEyes
Nottinghamshire, UK
BowieEyes is female  BowieEyes has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-08-2014, 08:57 AM

Good morning everyone. Nice and sunny now and breezy as well. You are getting our rain now Moyra as we had that overnight hence our nice weather now.
Lovely photo Alan as I love those little rascals.
Great amount of fruit Alan but cant you buy some long gardening gloves
to get your hands into the brambles?
Like OG I am having an idle day and apart from cooking will not entertain
any hardship apart from my daily quiz and talking to my Grandkids on Skype bliss.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top