Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-08-2014, 09:29 AM

Re: Happy Monday Folk.

buenas dias all. Lovely photo Alan, I love old towns. It looks a little overcast here right now and there´s even a breeze, just for a change. Today I´ve been ordered out again, evidently I am going to La Manga. My friend´s son, who is over on holiday, wants to visit there. I must admit it is not my favourite place, in fact I don´t like La Manga much at all, but they have requested that I go with them and I have said I will. Maybe I will like it better today, although somehow I doubt it. Have a pleasant day all.
shirley
Gloucestershire
shirley is female  shirley has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-08-2014, 09:58 AM

Morning

You are sure showing us some nice places worth a visit in Germany Alan.

Monday again already, the weekend goes so fast.

Enjoy your day everyone
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-08-2014, 10:37 AM

Good morning all, it’s shaping up for a nice day today, the sun is out and it’s warm. We had a great day with the grandkids yesterday, the local festivals talent contest was won by a lovely little girl with a beautiful voice for country and western singing, Dolly Parton watch out, it finished up with a big parade with all the youngsters taking part, the only marching I did was into the beer garden for the rest of the evening.
Take care Folks.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-08-2014, 01:16 PM

Afternoon all.

My replies seem to be going missing on here. I have already replied to this pic, I said how lovely and clean Germany looks.

Any idea where my replies are going, it happened to me the other day on the 'What are you having for Lunch' also. Susie xx
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-08-2014, 02:58 PM

Originally Posted by susiejaeger ->
Afternoon all.

My replies seem to be going missing on here. I have already replied to this pic, I said how lovely and clean Germany looks.

Any idea where my replies are going, it happened to me the other day on the 'What are you having for Lunch' also. Susie xx
Just a thought Susie, could you have accidentally clicked on the Preview post button instead of Submit button? I have occasionally done that myself in the past
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-08-2014, 05:53 PM

Hi Mags,

No because I don't usually go on the Advanced button, I normally just use the Quick reply.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-08-2014, 07:27 PM

Originally Posted by susiejaeger ->
Hi Mags,

No because I don't usually go on the Advanced button, I normally just use the Quick reply.
That's very strange then, I can't think of any other reason why your post disappeared

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top