Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-08-2014, 04:43 AM

Happy Tuesday Folk.

The only way to travel. The horse and cart to take you up to Wernigerode castle.
Harvesting is going at full stretch now - yesterday I picked tomatoes, plums, runner beans, courgettes, raspberries, apples and pears.
Magic
United States
Magic is female  Magic has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-08-2014, 06:00 AM

Re: Happy Tuesday Folk.

Your garden sounds wonderful.
Another great photo....
A cheery Tuesday everyone!
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-08-2014, 06:03 AM

Good morning everyone, looks a decent start but definitely a chill in the air today...

I've got some picking to do as well, although nothing on the scale of Alan's, which sounds almost industrial....

Have a great day folks.

Barry
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-08-2014, 06:20 AM

Such a colourful place - impossible to be miserable living there !
Good morning all
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-08-2014, 07:13 AM

Good morning everyone,

You must have a huge garden Alan with all those crops! Lovely picture again.

Well the sky is bright out there but suspect it is somewhat cooler. I actually prefer it to all that heat we had. You can always wrap up warm but it is difficult to cool down when it is hot.

I did manage to get out on my mobility scooter yesterday and Amber enjoyed the extra long walk lunch time. Had I known my legs were going to be so bad three plus years ago I do not think I would have got such a large dog that needed so many walks a day but I thought having a dog that needed walking would help my legs but instead it has made them worse. Well maybe not, I think they would have deteriorated anyway. I wouldn't part with Amber for the world but she will be my last Labrador having had a life of Labradors one after the other all with their very own character. Hopefully, she will be with me for a good few years yet.

Have a good day everyone. God bless.
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-08-2014, 07:50 AM

No Moyra, my garden is not all that big but I have been cultivating it for 44 years and the soil is very rich from all the compost and fertiliser I have put into it over all those years.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-08-2014, 08:36 AM

Morning all.

Up early so I can get out and enjoy the most of the day, i plan on going to Alexander Palace with my new camera as there are some fabulous views across to London & the London Docklands. Also there is a lake so I might try getting some shots of ducks etc.

Have a good day.
Linden Tree
Derbyshire, UK
Linden Tree is female  Linden Tree has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-08-2014, 08:39 AM

Good Morning All

Lovely picture Alan. Bright sunny morning here in Derbyshire but quite breezy. Will have to resist the temptation not to drive past work and into the countryside lol.

Have a great day.
shazy
lancashire
shazy is female  shazy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-08-2014, 09:00 AM

Morning everyone, drizzle here..
Im in work this morning, then having a Water Meter fitted this aft..
Hope to save some money with it

Have a good day all..

Shazy..
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-08-2014, 09:04 AM

Good morning all. It's nice & bright here at the moment - hope it lasts, we're planning a ride out to Matlock.
Have a good day all.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top