Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
BowieEyes
Nottinghamshire, UK
BowieEyes is female  BowieEyes has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-08-2014, 09:08 AM

Re: Happy Tuesday Folk.

Good morning to you all.
Nippy early morning but getting a little warmer now its 9am.
For you lucky Australians its warmer now in your Winter than
it is here in our Summer. At least we had 5 weeks of Summer
this year.
Taking Tiger to the Vets this morning as he has a bad mouth
so need the vet to look inside. He did have a bad mouth about
2 years ago so probably same thing and needs anti biotics.
Hope everyone has a lovely day. Take care.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-08-2014, 09:17 AM

Good morning all sunny and bright here...

Washing machine is on, shopping to do and a few jobs around the house ..... what a difference a good night's sleep makes

Enjoy your day everyone
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-08-2014, 09:47 AM

buenas dias all. Back to the clear sky and sun this morning after a couple of hot/humid/overcast/cloudy days. Hopefully Iīll catch up on some housework today, I donīt seem to have been in much at all lately. Yesterday I was in La Manga with friends, they had never been and insisted I went with them even though I didnīt much want to, I really donīt like La Manga. Lovely photo Alan. Have a pleasant day all.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-08-2014, 09:51 AM

Good morning all, a nice sunny start to the day here.
Enjoy your day Folks.
shirley
Gloucestershire
shirley is female  shirley has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-08-2014, 09:58 AM

Morning everyone

Enjoy your day out Jazzi.

Alan you are making me want to go and visit the place it looks so beautiful. I did look it up on Google, maybe a visit in a couple of years time.

Having to do more hours at work as someone has left so I better get to it.

Bye for now
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-08-2014, 03:48 PM

Thanks shirley, not long got back in, popped in to a supermarket on the way home.

If the weather holds up might go to London Zoo one day.

Took my shopping trolley out with me, and the camera tripod. Set it up outside Ally Pally, and realised an important bit was missing: the bit that actually connects the two together! What an idiot. Found it on my coffee table when I got home, thankfully.

Had fun though taking photos of the views then the ducks on the lake. I really need to know that my lens will capture good long distance before I go to the air show. Not long now!

Oooh, my train tickets (10/9) arrived today, but I really MUST book coach tickets for next week.

Off to water veggies then I'm going to cook a liver and bacon dish from scratch (inspired by the prog on telly last night), with potato and greens. Should do two dinners...be useful to reheat tomorrow evening if I'm out all day.

How good am I, eh?
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-08-2014, 03:52 PM

Good afternoon all.

Nice pic Alan.

Its sunny then cloudy then sunny again, feeling a little bit chilly at times.

Had Hospital appointment this morning about my Low Platelets, he seems to be happy about the results, he is now making me an appointment for a CT Scan for my Spleen, has I have an enlarged Spleen.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top