Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-07-2010, 08:35 AM

Wednesday Blether:)

Everyone and hope you all enjoy today.

Take care and stay safe
fuzzy finker
Kent, UK
fuzzy finker is male  fuzzy finker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-07-2010, 08:41 AM

Re: Wednesday Blether:)

Hey-ho, good morning to yers, overcast here with the threat of rain later. Saves me watering my little plants!
dinahsmum
SW England
dinahsmum is female  dinahsmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-07-2010, 09:04 AM

Morning all. Persisting it down here - the gardens will be delighted.
I'm home again, after a weekend away followed by a 'mercy mission' to poorly daughter. She's fine again now, I'm delighted to report and our favourite little monkey is thriving.

Pic removed aftera few hours, in my usual 'I don't like personal pics on the www' fashion. Thanks to all who left nice comments
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-07-2010, 12:17 PM

Oh she is growing fast! Bet you are spoiling her - a wee beauty!!

Lovely photo.

Thanks for sharing.
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-07-2010, 04:40 PM

Hi all! Had a bit of a scare this morning; we had a power failure overnight in the storm and when I tried to log on, had lost Firefox and couldn't! I'd forgotten how to install it ... a panicky spell for a while till I managed to do it. Whew!!

Thank you all for sending rain vibes ... you can stop now! Please! Two really heavy storms, one at dinner and another around midnight, lots of lightning and thunder. Very overcast, humid (83%), cool: 21 C (69 F). Fortunately no errands.

Lovely baby pic, Grandma!
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-07-2010, 09:01 PM

Oh no! I missed the photo, DM

Today is the latest I've ever logged on to OFF - we've had the plumber in today trying to locate a blockage in the kitchen pipes. I haven't been able to use the kitchen sink or washing machine since last Sunday ....... I'll never take the kitchen sink for granted again!!!

Hope everyone has had a good day!
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-07-2010, 10:47 PM

Oh what a mess, Mags; is it all sorted now?
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-07-2010, 10:53 PM

Originally Posted by dandysmom ->
Oh what a mess, Mags; is it all sorted now?
Just about, Eileen - I am left with no floor to my sink unit where the plumber had to cut it out to get to the pipes underneath The main thing though, is I can now use my sink again!
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA

14-07-2010, 10:56 PM

I'd never given any thought to what I'd do without a sink! How in the world did you manage to cook?
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK

14-07-2010, 11:02 PM

I still cooked the same, just didn't empty the steamer into the sink. I used two bowls of hot water on the worktop for washing up and rinsing - if there wasn't too much to wash up, I took it upstairs and did it in the bathroom basin We got round it somehow!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top