Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-07-2010, 09:13 AM

Saturday let your hair down:)

Have a great time everyone whatever you do and hope the weather is better your way than it is up here in Bonnie Scotland

Take care and stay safe
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-07-2010, 12:23 PM

Re: Saturday let your hair down:)

Morning BK and all!

Not feeling too bright this morning so I'll be spending a quiet day indoors.

Hope everyone has a good day!
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-07-2010, 12:40 PM

Thanks BK... A happy saturday to you too.
dinahsmum
SW England
dinahsmum is female  dinahsmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-07-2010, 12:59 PM

Morning all - Oops, it's afternoon
Sorry you're not feeling great Mags - hope a restful day will sort you out
Not sure about letting my hair down; I think I'll need to wash mine. We had a grand tidy up at the allotments today and there was plenty of assorted dirt about!
It's a good productive time though - lots of tasty crops to bring home makes it all worthwhile
It's a reasonable day here - the washing has dried, the sun is shining most of the time, it's a moderate 20C I would think.
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-07-2010, 01:40 PM

It's always so odd saying good morning to a land far away where it might be late afternoon or evening. It's 5:33 a.m. here and the sun is just coming up on Saturday. Now that I have all days off I look forward to each morning instead of lusting for weekends.

I had a wonderful morning yesterday visiting the Portland Japanese Gardens. It's such a tranquil place. Today, I'm meeting a local photographer for breakfast and a photo shoot. He commented on one of my posted photos and asked if we could get together. A big adventure for sure awaits us.

Again I mention that the area is locked in a tremendously beautiful stretch of weather so I'm out every day. Have a great day all.
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-07-2010, 04:47 PM

Lovely day here, sunny, nice breeze, 29 C (82 F). We had another bad storm last night: no rain for months, then every day! We've almost wiped out the 5" deficit. To the bank, pharmacy and liquor store; no library run as I'm off schedule, went Tuesday.

Mags, hope you feel better soon. Bob, I know what you mean: I have to restrain myself when posting not to say Good Morning as it's 3:30 in the afternoon in the UK!
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-07-2010, 08:24 PM

Aw hope you're feeling lots better, Mags, nothing worse than feeling poorly. Hope you got a good rest.

Take care.
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-07-2010, 09:11 PM

Walking, weekly shop and walking again this afternoon-in between all that watching the rain run down my windows!!!!

Posted before I had finished....Hope you soon feel better Mags...
Old git
West Deeping Lincs
Old git is male  Old git has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-07-2010, 09:21 PM

Let my hair down? what hair?. Gone are the days of shoulder long locks.

I had mine cut yesterday and dear Kerry said I was quite thick for a man of my age.
june1958
Lancashire
june1958 is female  june1958 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-07-2010, 06:46 PM

Originally Posted by Old git ->
Let my hair down? what hair?. Gone are the days of shoulder long locks.

I had mine cut yesterday and dear Kerry said I was quite thick for a man of my age.
Is that plank thick or as in hair thick?

June x

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top