Join for free
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-07-2010, 09:54 AM

Manic Monday:)

and hope everyone will enjoy Monday!

Take care and stay safe
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-07-2010, 11:13 AM

Re: Manic Monday:)

Morning Rosemary and everyone else.
Thats a Good name for a song Rosemary.

Have as good a day as you possibly can everyone.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-07-2010, 02:34 PM

Went shopping in town this morning to buy a few odds and ends for my holiday next month. Treated myself to a cappuccino and a toasted teacake in M & S, a most welcome break

Have a good day all!
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-07-2010, 04:34 PM

Hi people. Sunny and warm this morning, a bit humid after last night's bad t'storm. Presently 29 C (83 F), with more rain forecast, 50% chance. None for months, then daily!! No errands, so a lie in, chores, bill paying and pottering. Mouse not caught yet ....we have lost 7 minutes of evening light
dinahsmum
SW England
dinahsmum is female  dinahsmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-07-2010, 07:24 PM

It has been pretty manic - OH had a meeting in London so I took the opportunity to grab a lift and go to see the beautifullest little girl in the city, now 16 days old! Everyone is well, he mommy is feeling much better.
It was 30C - not nice. I only had to ride 2 stops on the underground but ... ugh! Much prefer going overground with windows and fresh air
Now chillaxing (!) with a small glass of red wine

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top