Join for free
dinahsmum
SW England
dinahsmum is female  dinahsmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-07-2010, 07:59 AM

Sunny Saturday

It's the nicest morning for a few days - light, bright, calm and just thoroughly pleasant. A sunny weekend would be a treat, though a treat we are getting used to.
Remember last summer - and the summer before?
So, enjoy this one!
mrmojorisin
Tangy Town, UK
mrmojorisin is male  mrmojorisin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-07-2010, 08:11 AM

Re: Sunny Saturday

I was sitting out on the patio the other day having a vinyl nostalgia day. I rediscovered the Kinks Sunny afternoon. I real treasure...a true work of art. If you have it get it out and play it again with new ears whilst enjoying the summer sunshine, it's amazing. I found Waterloo Sunset truly inspiring as well....!
dinahsmum
SW England
dinahsmum is female  dinahsmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-07-2010, 08:22 AM

Ah - a morning luv-in mrm
Sunny Afternoon is great and Waterloo Sunset is one of my all time romantic favourites ... think it might be one of my eight Desert Island Discs.
So mundane but so wonderful
mrmojorisin
Tangy Town, UK
mrmojorisin is male  mrmojorisin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-07-2010, 08:31 AM

Such amazing lyrics!! "Whenever I gaze on Waterloo sunset I am in paradise!" TRA LA LAAA..........

I'm still sitting in bed at the mo with my netbook. Must get out in the garden !
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-07-2010, 10:15 AM

Good Morning Dinahsmum and Everyone Wish it was sunny up here! Dull and grey it is but hope it clears up in the afternoon as it has been doing this past week, except for Tuesday!!

Wish PJ would shut up and eat her seeds instead of shouting Rose, with Soochie telling her to shut up!! Poor Loki can't hear herself eat her brekkie And me? I've got a headache

Take care and stay safe
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-07-2010, 01:04 PM

Hi everyone!

Quite a nice morning weatherwise. We are off to our daughter's this afternoon for some holiday planning and to see if we can fit in any rest days!!! I'm sure I'll need another holiday at the end of it

Have a good day all, hope the sun is shining on you....
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-07-2010, 02:09 PM

Beautiful sunny day here although a bit hot at 93F. Going for a bit of a walk this morning with 50 other photographers in downtown Portland, OR. It's Scott Kelby's Annual PhotoWalk. (A round of applause is normally customary). Who knows what kind of crazy photos will be taken. I'm planning on photographing the photographers, pointing their cameras in every conceivable direction. What fun! It's only a 2 mile walk so we should be cozy long before the heat arrives.
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-07-2010, 04:52 PM

Heat wave continues: sunny, 32 C (90 F) well before lunch time; they were showing pics of the Blizzard on TV last night to remind people that it could be worse! A cool down coming by Monday, No library today, I'm off schedule, so just changed the sheets and pottered around a bit before coming on.

Hope it's a good day for all.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top