Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-07-2010, 07:54 AM

Monday AGAIN!

Good morning everyone, I hope that you all have a wonderful day and live it as though it was your last.

That is what life is all about and remember to tell your love ones of your feelings for them please.
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-07-2010, 08:47 AM

Re: Monday AGAIN!

Good Morning AB and Everyone I think you are a day ahead of yourself, AB

Hope everyone will enjoy their Sunday and have a funday. It's such a lazy day

Take care
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-07-2010, 08:47 AM

Good morning AB and All!

I must have had a funny turn ..... did I really sleep through Sunday!

Bright day here, nothing planned so will take the day as it comes....

Have a good Sunday everyone!
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-07-2010, 08:52 AM

Good Morning Rosemary, Mags, I had such a long day yesterday, up at 4:00am bed at 3:00am I was up again at 6:00am and have another long day in front of me when my family arrive that I do not want to face Sunday. That is my excuse and I am sticking to it.
Sorry but I do hope that you all have a wonderful day. Oops Door bell, Bye.
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-07-2010, 08:54 AM

Know the feeling well, AB Enjoy your Sunday with your family and hope the weather is good where you are

Take care
mrmojorisin
Tangy Town, UK
mrmojorisin is male  mrmojorisin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-07-2010, 09:40 AM

Lazy Sunday afternoon, I got no time for worries ...close my eyes and drfit away!..............................
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-07-2010, 03:29 PM

Not Monday, Sunday. I had to check my computer date to make sure though. It's the day after PhotoWalk so it's Sunday.

It's amazing what a good night's sleep will do for aching muscles! I was glad to take a short cut back to my car with another photographer. My calf muscles were barking. I'm not used to two mile walks in 90 F temperatures. There was no place to sit down and we were on concrete the whole walk. Still, I had fun.

I'm not a very sociable person so going with a crowd of people on such a venture was tentative at first. As soon as I could seperate myself from the nerds and "experts" spouting their wisom to all, I felt better.
Old git
West Deeping Lincs
Old git is male  Old git has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-07-2010, 03:53 PM

It`s Sunday here as well and this morning we went to;

http://www.sacrewell.org.uk/index.asp

It`s less than 20 minutes drive away but we hadn`t been for some 15 years-how often do we neglect the places on our doorstep?.

Then to a couple of Asian shops on the way home-fresh curry leaves,drumsticks and okra went in the basket.
mrmojorisin
Tangy Town, UK
mrmojorisin is male  mrmojorisin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-07-2010, 04:27 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oxobr...eature=related
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-07-2010, 04:29 PM

Hi all You had be confused for a minute there, AB! ! A warm start to the day here, 32 C (91 F), but there is a breeze and not too humid, may get t'storms this afternoon, We need rain again, very dry. Been to the market and just relaxing now.

OG, I know what you mean about not visiting the local points of interest ... never been to the White House, Capitol or the Washigton Monument!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top