Join for free
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 > Last »
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-05-2020, 02:06 PM

Hard To Resist.

What do you find hard to resist?

At the moment,because of self isolating....I am finding food hard to resist......
marciniak
wales uk
marciniak is male  marciniak has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-05-2020, 02:51 PM

Re: Hard To Resist.

Touch wood pauline, we haven't had any cravings as such, if anything, I would say we are eating less.
Davenorave
Wales
Davenorave is male  Davenorave has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-05-2020, 03:05 PM

Giving the damned bone sucking, self-serving bankers a good slap round the lugs.

They have just informed me that the interest rate on my savings account is going down from the amazing 0.10% it is right now. To the despicably low 0.01%

How scummy can these creeps get?
Percy Vere
Wilds and woolly wastes of Staffordshire, UK
Percy Vere is male  Percy Vere has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-05-2020, 03:35 PM

Originally Posted by Davenorave ->
Giving the damned bone sucking, self-serving bankers a good slap round the lugs.

They have just informed me that the interest rate on my savings account is going down from the amazing 0.10% it is right now. To the despicably low 0.01%

That's because the Bank of England reduced interest rates last month.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-05-2020, 04:19 PM

Originally Posted by Davenorave ->

It has to be done. It's one part of the reduction in the standard of living most everyone in the UK will HAVE to accept because of the huge, prolonged, and inevitable austerity that must be imposed.

You 'aint seen nuffin' yet. Moreover the number of defaults that high street banks and financial institutions are going to face means that the profits being made between BoE rates and the operating rates by domestic banks etc will very soon be swallowed by what is coming down the pike and then things will get really nasty.

I absolutely believe that the Brown Bugout should be reversed and HMG treasury take back control of our currency especially BoE interest rates.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-05-2020, 04:22 PM

Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-05-2020, 09:36 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
OOOH! Yes!
Pesta
Chatterbox
North of the South UK
Pesta is female  Pesta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-05-2020, 10:13 PM

Originally Posted by Tiffany ->
OOOH! Yes!
Careful Tiff.... you're pushing it saying that to Dingy.
Considering he's thinking/talking a lot about sex on TV recently, you might start him drooling with your OOOH Yes!

I find it hard to resist staying in bed longer. I just want to enjoy the fact that I can - knowing no-one might knock on the door and catch me out.
I didn't make a move until 9am today
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-05-2020, 10:16 PM

Building projects.
keezoy
Australia
keezoy is male  keezoy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-05-2020, 10:46 PM

The Ocean on a warm day. I have the biggest one on the planet just down the road so resistance is normally useless.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top