Join for free
Page 7 of 7 « First < 5 6 7
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-05-2020, 05:18 PM

Re: The Megan Baby

Originally Posted by susan m ->
An Alien Lizard even
Susan, l think, a lizard is more apt. Comparing him to an Alien is being kind.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-05-2020, 08:59 PM

I love the title of this thread.... I can never remember his name.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-05-2020, 10:34 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
I love the title of this thread.... I can never remember his name.
Archie
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-05-2020, 02:53 PM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
Archie
Thanks.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-05-2020, 08:51 AM

I see they are real easing a book “Finding Freedom “ hope no one buys it here .
Finding freedom from what ? Having a mortgage ? The need for having to earn a living ? having to mix with the plebs who pay for their house renovation ?
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-05-2020, 09:02 AM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
I see they are real easing a book “Finding Freedom “ hope no one buys it here .
Finding freedom from what ? Having a mortgage ? The need for having to earn a living ? having to mix with the plebs who pay for their house renovation ?

''Finding Freedom '' really
H ans M have gone from the beautiful Frogmore Cottage on the Windsor estate with police protection and an agreement with the media about privacy to staying in a hideous concrete mansion in Beverly Hills , someone else's property around which black screens have being erected to exclude the public gaze .
Not my idea of freedom ...
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-05-2020, 09:21 AM

Prince Harry has gone from being someone of stature to a nobody .
He’s not particularly talented so all he really had to offer was being a royal and being the son of Diana .
I wonder if he realises this now . His influence came from being born royal not in any other way .
However he will never want silly Americans can fawn over him and sooner or later the Qween will die and leave him a few more millions .
It’s a win win situation really . I suppose all he has to decide is what to do with the rest of his life . He’s even younger than his doomed uncle David made the disastrous ( for him) decision to give up the throne .
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-05-2020, 09:35 AM

Sometimes I wonder if he carrys a resentment towards the royals because of the way they were towards his mum , also remembering the funeral. Perhaps he wants all the cash and fame but not the attachment.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

13-05-2020, 09:44 AM

Originally Posted by muddy ->
i see they are real easing a book “finding freedom “ hope no one buys it here .
Finding freedom from what ? Having a mortgage ? The need for having to earn a living ? Having to mix with the plebs who pay for their house renovation ?
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

13-05-2020, 09:47 AM

Originally Posted by susan m ->
Sometimes I wonder if he carrys a resentment towards the royals because of the way they were towards his mum , also remembering the funeral. Perhaps he wants all the cash and fame but not the attachment.
I'm sure he does. Let's face it, if his Dad hadn't been having an affair with the Camilla creature, his Mum would not have been gallivanting off with Arabs and might not have been killed.

Page 7 of 7 « First < 5 6 7

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top