Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Primus1
York
Primus1 is male  Primus1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-05-2020, 09:37 AM

Re: Please, ‘Don’t Call Me Scarface’!

“ you talkin to me “ ?

I have one massive scar from the top of my pubic area to just above, and going right through , my navel, plus a large “ hole” to the left of my stomach, this was caused by major surgery 11 years ago, to fit a temporary colostomy, I also have numerous little scars on my hands and arms following thirty years as a service engineer,

Btw art, you should stuff cotton wool in your mouth and complete the godfather look
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-05-2020, 09:39 AM

Originally Posted by Fruitcake ->
Apart from a couple of deliberate scars for a hernia (done under local anaesthetic, and not enough of it), and a pacemaker (I fell asleep with just sedation) I too have loads of scars from "misadventure" exploits.

How long have you got?

One in my forehead from a flying cold chisel, a vee shape in the back of one hand from the catch of a falling Moggy Thou boot lid, a jagged jobby in the palm of the other where I fell on the head of a nail whilst sorting pallets at work, the tip of one finger when it was pierced by a gear sprocket going in through the nail, a barbed wire gash in the crook of one elbow from helping local fire crews by carrying sections of a gert big suction pipe, and a serrated ear where I skidded after coming off a pushbike at speed, and many, many more.

The worst one is purple and about seventy mm long across the side of my calf from a knife wound. (Right hand not knowing what the left leg was doing).
Fruitcake, Just admit it......you’re a walking disaster!
Poor you, you have been through the wars!
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-05-2020, 09:46 AM

Originally Posted by Primus1 ->
“ you talkin to me “ ?

I have one massive scar from the top of my pubic area to just above, and going right through , my navel, plus a large “ hole” to the left of my stomach, this was caused by major surgery 11 years ago, to fit a temporary colostomy, I also have numerous little scars on my hands and arms following thirty years as a service engineer,

Btw art, you should stuff cotton wool in your mouth and complete the godfather look
Primus, Oh No! Does that mean you can’t wear your bikini bottoms and man pouch anymore?

I’ll try the cotton wool and pretend it’s candy floss!
Tregonsee
Lancashire UK
Tregonsee is male  Tregonsee has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-05-2020, 12:33 PM

Large scars both ankles and groin plus multiple small scars on both legs. ( varicose veins).
Plus L shape on collar bone, (fall)
And interesting one left hand ( stab wound)
marciniak
wales uk
marciniak is male  marciniak has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-05-2020, 01:22 PM

Remember reading an article, which asked... what does the older generation have, that the young generation don't.

The answer was scarred knees.... The article read, many of the older generation can recall picking at a scab on the knee, squeezing out the puss.

Made me smile as I could relate to this from when I was a kid.

Apparently the kids of today, along with over protective parents are not so... boisterous, risk or adventurous ( can't think of the word I'm looking for)

Sorry, back to the topic... Artangel, sorry to hear about your mishap... But I'm sure in a short time your scar won't be noticeable.

But hey.... In the mean time take advantage of the battle scarred hard look. 2 metre distancing...Anyone infringes your space, a cold stare, with " back off bitch " will see the blokes retreat.... and I'm sure just the stare will see the women make room room.

And with the now fashionable face mask, not only will this hide your scar until it heals ...... they make people look 10 years younger.

Oh... as for my scars?.. It's a boast of mine after many years of a sport I only ever got cut above the eye once, and along with my knees thats all my scars

Are Stretch marks scars ?
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-05-2020, 01:54 PM

Too many to mention, the first major one when I was stabbed in my left leg by my brother and me while larking around when we were kids. Me armed with a dolly-peg, and him armed with a carving knife "To make it more realistic" Still pull his leg about it even though we're both in our sixties.
Primus1
York
Primus1 is male  Primus1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-05-2020, 02:02 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Primus, Oh No! Does that mean you can’t wear your bikini bottoms and man pouch anymore?

I’ll try the cotton wool and pretend it’s candy floss!
Was thinking I might get away with a mankini art
Percy Vere
Wilds and woolly wastes of Staffordshire, UK
Percy Vere is male  Percy Vere has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-05-2020, 03:49 PM

Do I have any scars? Yes, plenty. Mainly on my knees from tripping over as a child and picking the scabs off. One on my lower right leg from a rusty nail, one on my left leg from a falling pane of glass, plus many others on my hands and fingers. Operation scars: 4 - hernia repair x 1, carbuncle (inner wrist) x 1, vasectomy x 2 (one each side )
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-05-2020, 11:57 PM

Just a small one on my upper thigh where I was burnt once, and a faint one just under my nose where a dog bit me as a kid.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-05-2020, 01:59 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Just a small one on my upper thigh where I was burnt once, and a faint one just under my nose where a dog bit me as a kid.

What. No boot imprint on your right buttock from constantly being kicked out of the LTP?

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top