Join for free
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 > Last »
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-05-2020, 06:35 PM

This is terrible

Just seen this pair of rednecks - an ex cop no less .
Shoot dead and unarmed black jogger .

What is with Americans ?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ed-MURDER.html
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-05-2020, 07:06 PM

Re: This is terrible

Apparently this happened some months ago but it has been delayed ( probably because one of the murderers was an ex cop .)
APRICOT
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
APRICOT is female  APRICOT has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-05-2020, 07:37 PM

I have read recently that dealers are dressing as joggers ,to peddle their wares , in this country at least .
Wondering if it is happening in the USA ?
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK

08-05-2020, 07:59 PM

You can’t go around shooting joggers like dogs .
This was all caught on video the young man didn’t have a chance .
This was racism in action .
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-05-2020, 08:04 PM

Originally Posted by APRICOT ->
I have read recently that dealers are dressing as joggers, to peddle their wares, in this country at least.

Wondering if it is happening in the USA?
Yes, they are doing that and worse. According to the links below the are also using fake NHS badges to move around in this lockdown!

"Drug dealers are dressing as joggers or using fake NHS ID badges to move around freely during the Covid-19 lockdown, according to an expert on gangs."

https://www.itv.com/news/london/2020...ring-lockdown/

In America and various other countries around the world it's no better either:

"Drug dealers are using food delivery drivers to smuggle their products around during coronavirus lockdowns, Interpol has warned.

The international policing organisation said on Thursday it had received reports of the tactic from countries including the UK, Ireland, Spain and Malaysia."

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-a9493981.html
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-05-2020, 10:22 PM

Disgusting!
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-05-2020, 10:24 PM

I think before I made judgement on something that the media had spoon fed me, I would like to know a few more facts. There are always two sides to a story.....
I'll follow the case with interest.....
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-05-2020, 10:25 PM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
Disgusting!
On the face of it....Yes Tabby, but what is the media not telling us?
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-05-2020, 10:27 PM

Maybe a few more laws are going to be changed, rapido?
PSXtreme
Missouri, United States
PSXtreme is male 

08-05-2020, 11:45 PM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
I think before I made judgement on something that the media had spoon fed me, I would like to know a few more facts. There are always two sides to a story.....
I'll follow the case with interest.....
Better follow it close. Just like with 95% of all the "racist" shootings that have happened over the past decade, after 2-4 weeks of screaming racism from the highest rooftops, the other shoe drops and they mumble it once and then you never hear it again.

The real shame is that once a 6-month cooling-off span happens, the press just picks up the story like that one mumble never happened and continues the narrative.

Oh noes...they would never do that??? Then why is Michael Brown's mom out on the book tour insisting that "hands Up, Don't Shoot" actually happened? oh, and the Trayvon Martin crowd are also back out beating the bushes ignoring his criminal record and what he really was doing creeping through the bushes in the middle of the night when it was raining...

There are many more...like did you hear about the Covington High School student who won the defamation lawsuit against CNN...most people didn't. Snopes.com (a left-wing propaganda site that masquerades as a Fact-Finding Site) reports that it's unproven...however CNN reports that they settled the case...see how they play the game...unless you read the entire Snopes article you don't find out that the "unproven" part that gets displayed in the google search "blurb" is the amount and not the fact that they did settle the case.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top