Join for free
Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-05-2020, 07:26 PM

Re: This is terrible

Both men have now been arrested and charged with assault and murder .
PSXtreme
Missouri, United States
PSXtreme is male 

09-05-2020, 07:57 PM

Meanwhile just in Chicago...

14 shot — 5 fatally — Thursday in Chicago

...not one tear was shed...maybe if some of them had been jogging it would make a difference...
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-05-2020, 08:05 PM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
You can’t shut your eyes to injustice OGF I know I would not like to be born black in America .
I saw this on FB today written by a white man .
A white man who runs like you.
He might be a runner Muddy, but he's nothing like me.....
I don't see a black man or a white man, I see another runner and I want to talk to them about their adventures.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-05-2020, 08:06 PM

Originally Posted by PSXtreme ->
Meanwhile just in Chicago...

14 shot — 5 fatally — Thursday in Chicago

...not one tear was shed...maybe if some of them had been jogging it would make a difference...

Not interested .
You seem determined to distract from this case where two white men murdered and unarmed black jogger within 20 SECONDS of stopping him .
Two cowards with guns against an unarmed jogger and it took the two months to make an arrest ???????
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK

09-05-2020, 08:10 PM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
He might be a runner Muddy, but he's nothing like me.....
I don't see a black man or a white man, I see another runner and I want to talk to them about their adventures.
You are not in the southern states of America OGF .
The land of the Klu Kluk Klan and where the legacy of slavery has brutalised the people who live there .

I cannot think of a worse situation than being a black man in gun toting America especially in the southern states.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-05-2020, 08:11 PM

Not interested .
You seem determined to distract from this case where two white men murdered and unarmed black jogger within 20 SECONDS of stopping him .
Two cowards with guns against an unarmed jogger and it took the two months to make an arrest ???????
Were you there Muddy?
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK

09-05-2020, 08:12 PM

No I wasnt there the video shows it all have you even watched it ?
That man was shot down like a dog within 20 seconds .

The two murderers claimed it was self defence !!!!!!

The video showed the lie of this and caused public outrage NOT just among black people.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire

09-05-2020, 08:14 PM

You are not in the southern states of America OGF .
The land of the Klu Kluk Klan and where the legacy of slavery has brutalised the people who live there .

I cannot think of a worse situation than being a black man in gun toting America especially in the southern states.
If you feel so strongly Muddy why don't you go over to the southern states of America and campaign on behalf of all the black runners.....
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK

09-05-2020, 08:19 PM

So you haven’t watched the video all you want to do is sneer .
Stick your head back in the sand OGF .

I don’t need to go to America this video has gone viral .
The entire world has seen it and for that reason the two murderers were arrested 74 days after the killing .

The camera does not lie unlike these two good ol boys ..
PSXtreme
Missouri, United States
PSXtreme is male 

09-05-2020, 08:31 PM

Not interested .
Just pointing out the hypocrisy. It's only the lives lost that push an agenda that matter. We all understand. Free free to beat your drum and have fun storming the castle.

Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top