Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-05-2020, 05:24 AM

Good morning Monday

Good morning from ‘out in the rural sticks’ to you all!

An overcast sky this morning with angry-looking, stormy, black clouds and very windy.
It’s also very cold, nothing like spring that’s for sure. Maximum temperature 12ºC,
only half of what it was on Saturday!

No work in the garden by the looks of the weather, it will be household chores today.

Enjoy your day everybody, whatever you may be doing.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-05-2020, 05:56 AM

Re: Good morning Monday

Good Morning everyone.

Very breezy here this morning and a lot cooler - thank goodness. Might venture out to the butchers for some stewing steak - have a fancy to make some beefburgers - not done that for a while.

Have a happy day - stay safe.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-05-2020, 07:09 AM

Good morning all, a chill wind here again, all of a sudden it feels like March again...

My turn for the weekly Tesco shop this morning and I'll be making a lasagne for lunch. Nothing else planned at the moment but who knows what may present itself... well, we live in hope...

Have a pleasant day everyone
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-05-2020, 07:47 AM

Good morning everybody.

I need to break my self isolation this morning to go to the bank. I shall be taking my mask & keeping my distance.

Have a good day all.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-05-2020, 08:37 AM

Originally Posted by carol ->
Good morning everybody.

I need to break my self isolation this morning to go to the bank. I shall be taking my mask & keeping my distance.

Have a good day all.

If they mistake you for a robber and have you arrested, Carol, I'll send you a file with a cake in it!
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-05-2020, 08:55 AM

Good morning everyone, Sheets to change and wash and hovering to be done, yuk I hate Mondays! Have a good day everyone stay safe and well, God bless.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-05-2020, 09:01 AM

Good morning everyone

Gosh its cold today ... a biting wind. I covered tender plants with bubble wrap last night ... it will be a shock for them when I remove it

Going into Skipton this morning .... hopefully the supermarket will be quiet.

Have a good day all.... "Stay Alert" .... whatever that means
caricature
Devon,England.
caricature is male  caricature has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-05-2020, 09:20 AM

I'm unfurloughed from this morning,this was agreed before Boris last night,I have to go in later for an induction on how the site is to be run,start proper tomorrow with a view I believe to start producing later in the week.We'll see how it pans out,distancing won't be a problem but its how many allowed back on site,200 or there abouts employee's,reduced levels and production for some time I'd surmise.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-05-2020, 09:42 AM

Hi

Good Morning All.

Very cold and windy.

Morrisons at 7 this morning, almost deserted, money in the cash machines.

Car being picked up later to have my tyres fitted which have arrived at home.

Guy is having a Home Visit today, which is good.

They can have their ECG Leads back, which they left here.

Have a good day all.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-05-2020, 09:54 AM

Good morning everyone I am frozen after hanging the washing out and watering the beans.

My Waitrose order is due this morning, I only have one every two weeks so it is an event to which I look forward.

My bedding plants should arrive this week from the milkman, not sure what day but I can get the tubs ready for planting if the cold wind drops.

Stay safe

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top