Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-05-2020, 05:21 AM

Good morning Tuesday

Good morning all, quite a frost here overnight but hopefully it will warm up shortly....

Nothing planned for the day yet other than the usual, although I have been considering rebuilding some steps to the patio which I may make a start on if the fancy takes me.

Enjoy the day everyone
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-05-2020, 05:44 AM

Re: Good morning Tuesday

Good Morning Barry and all who follow.

Cool and cloudy here - and likely to remain so. No rain forcast - yet.

Did a raid on the local butcher yestermorn about 7:30am and spent most of the rest of the day in the kitchen - cooking up a storm - great fun and very useful.

Today it is back to the writing. Have done the gruesome murder - and the even more gruesome post mortem - have to move it along while the muse is still with me. Taking the day off yesterday has really helped!

Have a happy day - stay safe.
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-05-2020, 06:25 AM

Good morning from ‘out in the rural sticks’ to you all!

A frost here this morning. The forecast is for a mostly dry and bright start becoming cloudier throughout the day with showers possible. Maximum temperature 14ºC.

Not much planned for today, depending on the weather for any work outside. Then there are always the mundane household chores!

Enjoy your day everybody, whatever you may be doing.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-05-2020, 06:38 AM

Good morning everybody.

It's our daughter in laws birthday today so we're meeting her on the park where we can social distance to give her a present & wish her happy birthday.

Later, daughter Sue is calling with some shopping for us from Tesco.

In between times there are jobs to do in the garden & it looks like being as fine day.

Have a good day all.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-05-2020, 07:37 AM

Hi

Good Morning All.

A proper frost here.

An inside day, looking after Guy.

Have a good day all,
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-05-2020, 08:10 AM

Good morning all

Tuesday already time just flies....I need to find some enthusiasm to continue decorating the bedroom....the good weather took it but now it's not so good I should get back to it but I just can't get my head into decorating...Will force myself and take charge

Have a good day all whatever's planned
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-05-2020, 08:30 AM

Good morning all, Swimmy is Guy not so well again. I wish him better and yourself too. God bless. Have a good day everyone, stay safe and well.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-05-2020, 09:23 AM

Good morning one and all a bright start after an unwanted late frost, the field was white at 6am, thank goodness I covered the potatoes.
Two of the runner beans don't look great but I do have replacements.

I am making bread this morning something I have missed doing due to a lack of flour, with an order on the way from a mill I can go ahead and make some wholemeal rolls.

Stay safe
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-05-2020, 09:38 AM

Good morning all quite a pleasant one with blue sky and sunshine.... looks like a nice day ahead.

The washing should dry nicely on the line while I finish planting up the garden. I wish I could have bought some more plants but I will have to make do with what I’ve been able to get this year. I have missed wandering around the Garden Centres and choosing my own.

Enjoy your day everyone and stay safe.....
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-05-2020, 10:55 AM

Good morning all.
Another chilly start. Covered some plants over because of frost last night.

I am waiting for the plumber to arrive to fix my kitchen tap. I was relieved to find out the firm are still working.

Probably indoor jobs after that as I feel quite cold today.

Enjoy your day folks.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top