Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-10-2019, 08:16 PM

Re: Growing my medicine

Originally Posted by d00d ->
Thanks LQ

But I doubt they're serious suppliers. I was hoping to find out where to get THC, the real mccoy.
oh ya bugger lol
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada
Bratti is female  Bratti has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-10-2019, 08:24 PM

Thanks LQ

But I doubt they're serious suppliers. I was hoping to find out where to get THC, the real mccoy.
If where you live isn’t legal then no respectable company will sell it to you which is why I suggested the alternative. To sell to you means they would be breaking the law and there aren’t too many businesses willing to do that. Understandably so.

Compassion clubs are organizations who support the use of cannabis for people using it for medical reasons. Most still will require your doctor to acknowledge that you are using it even if they don’t sign legally for you. This info is kept on file and while it’s not 100% legal most authorities are accepting of these special cards. I had a compassion club card long before I became legal. I’m not sure if you have any where you live but I would check it out online just in case.
Ray Cathode
Scotland, UK (but not EU)
Ray Cathode is male  Ray Cathode has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-10-2019, 08:51 PM

Here you go

https://www.budbuddies.co.uk/cannabi...sion-clubs-uk/
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada
Bratti is female  Bratti has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-10-2019, 12:09 AM

Oh good. You do have compassion clubs.
I apologize for posting my grow.
People who are opposed to it probably don’t want to view plants and those who aren’t probably don’t want to see plants either.
It’s great to know you have compassion clubs also.
They truly are great places
sarah kay
kent
sarah kay is female  sarah kay has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-10-2019, 04:16 PM

what are they all called in simple terms please
Katerina
United Kingdom
Katerina is female 

15-10-2019, 04:32 PM

Cannabis
d00d
Chatterbox
London, UK
d00d is male  d00d has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-10-2019, 08:38 PM

Thanks LQ

Originally Posted by Bratti ->
If where you live isn’t legal then no respectable company will sell it to you which is why I suggested the alternative. To sell to you means they would be breaking the law and there aren’t too many businesses willing to do that. Understandably so.

Compassion clubs are organizations who support the use of cannabis for people using it for medical reasons. Most still will require your doctor to acknowledge that you are using it even if they don’t sign legally for you. This info is kept on file and while it’s not 100% legal most authorities are accepting of these special cards. I had a compassion club card long before I became legal. I’m not sure if you have any where you live but I would check it out online just in case.
Thanks Bratti

I'm not sure I qualify as a special case in need of cannabis. I just know it relaxes you, eases minor aches & pains, helps you sleep well.

I haven't done it in 20 years, but I'm beginning to think it should be handed out to us fun-loving old folk.
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada

15-10-2019, 11:36 PM

Thanks Bratti

I'm not sure I qualify as a special case in need of cannabis. I just know it relaxes you, eases minor aches & pains, helps you sleep well.

I haven't done it in 20 years, but I'm beginning to think it should be handed out to us fun-loving old folk.
Insomnia is a medical condition.
Just sayin’

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top