Join for free
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-11-2019, 06:14 PM

Guilt...BBC2, Wednesday at 9pm

Is anyone watching this?
I didn’t think l’d like it but it’s twisting now and getting good.

One scene (not the main theme) did make me wonder, what would l do, if l visited a woman from the gym we both went to and she started to kiss me? Yuk, Uhhhhh....run for my life.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-11-2019, 04:45 PM

Re: Guilt...BBC2, Wednesday at 9pm

I can’t believe there are no posts about this series as l think it’s the best thing on television at the moment.

Late one night, two brothers are involved in a hit and run where they accidentally run over and kill an elderly gentleman who has terminal cancer.
They try to cover their tracks by befriending the dead man’s American ‘niece’.

This is just the basis of it, as it runs deeper into other aspects of everyone’s lives.
It is so intriguing, so clever, so thrilling it’s a shame if you haven’t watched it yet.

It is four episodes long, the last is next week. If you’ve missed it, you’ve missed a real treat!
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-11-2019, 04:46 AM

Re: Guilt...BBC2, Wednesday at 9pm

After catching up with this last night I was compelled to mention it on here. Seems someone already has, ho hum.

A superb drama full of very dark humour and well worth a watch.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top