Join for free
Last Tango
North Ayrshire, Scotland
Last Tango is female  Last Tango has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-11-2019, 08:44 PM

The Crown - Series 3

I have just started watching the latest series of The Crown and Episode 31 covering the Aberfan disaster was heart breaking.

Yet another early example of when the Queen judged herself to be above the people.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-11-2019, 10:25 PM

Re: The Crown - Series 3

I have started watching this too. I haven't reached that episode, but although I had my doubts I am enjoying the series yet again. You have to remember LT that they do add a good dollop of artistic licence to the truth. For example there is no evidence that Princess Margaret ever kissed Lyndon B Johnson. The bath photo in the tiara is out there though. Even if the British press are not allowed to post it.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-11-2019, 12:56 AM

Re: The Crown - Series 3

It’s funny seeing Black Jack Randell as Prince Philip talking like Prince Charles .

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top