Join for free
Page 14 of 14 « First < 4 12 13 14
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-12-2019, 05:19 PM

Re: Is anyone bothering with the election?

Originally Posted by Bread ->
God knows why people are voting for Labour.....
I think that most people who work for a living will not be voting for them.
They rely on naive students, the workshy, people of 'certain cultures' and fellow Communists.
big ben
United Kingdom
big ben is male  big ben has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-12-2019, 07:27 PM

Re: Is anyone bothering with the election?

I have voted for no-one. Here we have only two candidates Conservative and Labour. At the last election and the one before the Conservatives got in with a 78% majority.
Why have I not voted? The Tories have increased poverty, homelessness, a lack of essential services like police, fire fighters etc. An NHS service that is almost on it,s knees, Massive rises for themselves and failing business bosses who are running our transport system.
Then there is Labour who everyone knows full well the money orchard trees they say they have found do not exist. What we will get from them if they 'get in' are apologies for not being able to do this, that and everything else they promised us.

Page 14 of 14 « First < 4 12 13 14

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top