Join for free
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-12-2019, 01:03 AM

Worlds most expensive gifts

On 4
Enough to make you sick .
Grossly expensive gifts ( a watch for one million pounds ) ball gown ( 35k) for a little dog !

It’s utterly obscene .
keezoy
Australia
keezoy is male  keezoy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-12-2019, 05:10 AM

Re: Worlds most expensive gifts

Not exactly within our transmission range but I get the picture. (pun intended) Agree totally. Makes me sick too.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-12-2019, 05:50 AM

Fair enough, these greedy b^astards can do what they like with their dosh but what really angers me is that these folk have no shame about their extravagant spending. They do not impress me and I hate programmes like this.

I always think of young children in hospitals whose parents cannot afford to send them abroad for a life saving operation, whilst these self-indulgent arrogant fvckers (I'm sorry, that was the only word I can use to show my disdain) waste enormous amounts of cash on their gluttony-fuelled lifestyles.
They have no compassion. I detest these people with a vengeance.

And before anybody says I'm jealous, no I'm not. I have enough money to live on and that's all I need. I wouldn't be able to live with my own conscience if I was like these people. How can they actually live with themselves? It beggars belief!
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-12-2019, 08:07 AM

Ditto - what Floydy said.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-12-2019, 08:17 AM

And from me too......what Floydy said....the whole thing is gross
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-12-2019, 08:25 AM

Hi

I asked my Ex what she wanted for Christmas.

She said a divorce.

That was the most expensive present ever.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-12-2019, 09:06 AM

@ Swimmy.
keezoy
Australia
keezoy is male  keezoy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-12-2019, 09:24 AM

Yep Floydy that's what I was trying to say. You said it better.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-12-2019, 09:46 AM

Originally Posted by carol ->
Ditto - what Floydy said.
Originally Posted by summer ->
And from me too......what Floydy said....the whole thing is gross
Originally Posted by keezoy ->
Yep Floydy that's what I was trying to say. You said it better.
Well it makes a change not to have fingers wagging at me for once!
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-12-2019, 09:53 AM

Originally Posted by floydy ->
fair enough, these greedy b^astards can do what they like with their dosh but what really angers me is that these folk have no shame about their extravagant spending. They do not impress me and i hate programmes like this.

I always think of young children in hospitals whose parents cannot afford to send them abroad for a life saving operation, whilst these self-indulgent arrogant fvckers (i'm sorry, that was the only word i can use to show my disdain) waste enormous amounts of cash on their gluttony-fuelled lifestyles.
They have no compassion. I detest these people with a vengeance.

And before anybody says i'm jealous, no i'm not. I have enough money to live on and that's all i need. I wouldn't be able to live with my own conscience if i was like these people. How can they actually live with themselves? It beggars belief!

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top