Join for free
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-12-2019, 10:41 AM

Re: Have you done it yet?

I only have to cross the road to the community centre, so can go anytime. Besides, I only got out of bed at 9.15, and still not ready to face the outside world.

And I’m undecided, though not undecided enough to know it will not be Labour!!
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-12-2019, 10:50 AM

No, I'm at work. I don't think I am going to vote today, my last vote didn't seem to count and I said I am never going to vote again. Might change my mind this afternoon but I am undecided, I know I don't want Corbyn in though, I can't stand the bloke.
MargaretF
Northamptonshire, UK
MargaretF is female  MargaretF has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-12-2019, 12:28 PM

Just been up to vote - a steady stream of people at our village voting station.
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex
galty is male  galty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-12-2019, 01:17 PM

Originally Posted by Lion Queen ->
No, I'm at work. I don't think I am going to vote today, my last vote didn't seem to count and I said I am never going to vote again. Might change my mind this afternoon but I am undecided, I know I don't want Corbyn in though, I can't stand the bloke.
So your last vote did not include the Winner so you will not vote again

That is so sad.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-12-2019, 01:21 PM

Originally Posted by galty ->
So your last vote did not include the Winner so you will not vote again

That is so sad.
The winning vote was leave, it didn't happen, still waiting 3 years on because of remoaners trying their damnest to go against mine and many others vote. What's the point when you aren't listened to anyway.

Just kinda feeling no faith in our politics and I can't decide who I would like to vote for, they all tell a pack of lies
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-12-2019, 01:24 PM

Originally Posted by Lion Queen ->
Shame on yer - did Emily Davison die in vain to get you your vote? Get down to the polling station and make your mark.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK

12-12-2019, 01:25 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
Shame on yer - did Emily Davison die in vain to get you your vote? Get down to the polling station and make your mark.
ok Bwoss, I consider myself told off. Sowwy
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-12-2019, 01:32 PM

My work here is finished.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK

12-12-2019, 01:35 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
My work here is finished.
I wish my work here was done! Oh well, only another hour then I can go home ..............ok, ok, I'll go vote first
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-12-2019, 01:48 PM

I only have 100 yards to walk to the village hall and went early

Voting seems brisk, people have to turn their cars around in the lane opposite my house so I can seem them all .

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top