Join for free
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 > Last »
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-12-2019, 09:52 PM

Will You Be Staying Up All Night To Hear The Election Results?

I know some people do but l don’t think l will. If l wake in the night l might have a look.

What about you? Will you stay up some or all of the night to hear the results?
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-12-2019, 09:53 PM

Re: Will You Be Staying Up All Night To Hear The Election Results?

Definitely not - I'd as lief watch the cats whiskers growing - much more interesting!
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-12-2019, 09:56 PM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
Definitely not - I'd as lief watch the cats whiskers growing - much more interesting!
Beautiful, lovely, talented Silver Tabby, That sounds more interesting than watching paint dry!

My brother in law has the radio on all night by the side of the bed to follow and hear the results.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-12-2019, 10:07 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Pauline, That sounds more interesting than watching paint dry!

My brother in law has the radio on all night by the side of the bed to follow and hear the results.
Ahem!
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK

12-12-2019, 10:11 PM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
Ahem!
Oh my goodness, ST. I could have sworn l saw Pauline’s profile when l replied. I am so sorry!

I wonder if l can still edit it? Yes, l could!
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-12-2019, 10:16 PM

I will probably have the bedside radio on for a while...
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!

12-12-2019, 10:18 PM

Originally Posted by artangel ->
oh my goodness, st. I could have sworn l saw pauline’s profile when l replied. I am so sorry!

i wonder if l can still edit it? Yes, l could!
Azure
Chatterbox
South Glos
Azure is female  Azure has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-12-2019, 10:22 PM

Yes! on the Radio and TV, after I have made Tea and Toast with Honey as I wake up at 4pm.
Dextrous63
Chatterbox
Manchester, UK
Dextrous63 is male  Dextrous63 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-12-2019, 10:31 PM

Nope. Won't be watching. From the first exit poll onwards the TV stats people will be making all sorts of hypothetical guesses (they'll call it analysis) which will have absolutely no bearing on the final outcome.

My cat ate some tuna today, which as we all know reflects on the availability of this species of fish, which is related to the CFP and global warming. Oddly, he cleared the bowl in one visit instead of 2, which means that we can predict an SNP majority in Lyme Regis, which will yield a Labour majority of 458.43125 seats in the commons.
Devo
SW UK
Devo is male  Devo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-12-2019, 10:38 PM

I have the (mis)fortune to be working all night so I will have it on the radio right through and get paid for it.

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top