Join for free
Page 210 of 259 « First < 110 160 200 208 209 210 211 212 220 > Last »
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-08-2019, 08:47 AM

Re: Coronation Street

Originally Posted by basser ->
I gave up Corrie like I gave up smoking with some difficulty but I got there in the end and have not watched Corrie for some time now but I miss Michele Connor she is sex on legs.
She's going out of it so you won't even have to miss her anymore.....bobs yer uncle!
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-08-2019, 08:59 AM

Originally Posted by eccles ->
I find Jan attractive too, weirdly, as I normally don't go for beardy men. Such a shame he's also a wrong'un. I find Steve's antics really irritating now, and that unicorn stuff totally ridiculous and not at all funny. Sophie the lesbian's wooden acting is dire, the new black family are rubbish - oh, and Gemma's mother - get rid of her pleeese, what a ludicrous situation that's going to be. I really must wean myself off this dross ..........
So did you find anything wrong wrong with Cora then eccles?...
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-08-2019, 09:12 AM

Every time one of the wimmin said about Jan... 'he's gorgeous!' I would retort out loud to the screen 'oh for crying out loud...are you wearing your beer goggles???!!' He's not even remotely attractive. And certainly not someone you would look twice at in the streets.

But, well, that's my own humble opinion.

So has Kym Marsh left already? Or is she leaving, before the leaving? And why do the writers have the ladies being nasty to the men all the time?

Tracy, Sally and Liz rubbishing the unicorn parties, and spending 'their share' of the profits on a hot tub.
The one with the funny teeth wanting to throw out all of Ken's belongings. (What's it to do with her??)
Jenny ploughing ahead with her plans for the pub, over riding Johnny's objections.
Robert's pregnant girlfriend playing emotional blackmail to him all the time.

And remember when Ken tried to write a novel he ended up burning it because Deidre and Blanche made fun of him?

I dunno why I still watch it either.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-08-2019, 09:23 AM

Originally Posted by Jazzi ->
Every time one of the wimmin said about Jan... 'he's gorgeous!' I would retort out loud to the screen 'oh for crying out loud...are you wearing your beer goggles???!!' He's not even remotely attractive. And certainly not someone you would look twice at in the streets.

So has Kym Marsh left already? Or is she leaving, before the leaving? And why do the writers have the ladies being nasty to the men all the time?

Tracy, Sally and Liz rubbishing the unicorn parties, and spending 'their share' of the profits on a hot tub.
The one with the funny teeth wanting to throw out all of Ken's belongings. (What's it to do with her??)
Jenny ploughing ahead with her plans for the pub, over riding Johnny's objections.

And remember when Ken tried to write a novel he ended up burning it because Deidre and Blanche made fun of him?

Ohhhhh, I miss Blanche, she was a great character, she could be nasty but I couldn't help but like her!
RIP Blanche and Deidre

I like the Tyrone's Grandma, she's a good character, Maureen Lipman is such a good actress.

I don't think I.ll ever stop watching it

Hey that Gemma's Mother could pass for her Mother in real life dontchathink, she looks like her!
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-08-2019, 09:33 AM

They have been reading the LTP thread.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-08-2019, 11:08 AM

I find Jan attractive too, weirdly, as I normally don't go for beardy men. Such a shame he's also a wrong'un. I find Steve's antics really irritating now, and that unicorn stuff totally ridiculous and not at all funny. Sophie the lesbian's wooden acting is dire, the new black family are rubbish - oh, and Gemma's mother - get rid of her pleeese, what a ludicrous situation that's going to be. I really must wean myself off this dross ..........
I completely agree.

Well, except that I don't fancy Jan.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-08-2019, 11:14 AM

Marge and I are of the same opinion about her.

She just doesn't fit in with The Street. How often do you see someone with a supposedly ultra-posh accent and behaviour living in a working class back street?

Our belief is that she's knows someone in charge of the Casting Department, or perhaps she's sold her body (for what it's worth) to them.

It was once said that the Queen was a fan of Coronation Street. If she does still watch it, I'm sure she's seen through that particular character.
eccles
South West
eccles is female  eccles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-08-2019, 02:19 PM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
So did you find anything wrong wrong with Cora then eccles?...
Who's Cora?
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK

04-08-2019, 02:58 PM

The two I have emboldened are just 'fillers' in my opinion, especially the 'posh' woman who doesn't really have any bearing on any interesting storylines as far as I can see.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-08-2019, 04:50 PM

Who's Cora?
Sorry Eccles, I meant Coronation Street....sometimes I write faster than my brain can keep up with.....

Page 210 of 259 « First < 110 160 200 208 209 210 211 212 220 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top