Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-08-2015, 07:33 PM

Re: Have you ever missed taking the best photo ever?

I generally keep a camera in the car be it small compact or camcorder while I am in it. Lost too many chances to get that unique shot in the past
Emjay
Chatterbox
London UK
Emjay is male  Emjay has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-08-2015, 09:57 PM

My missed shot was when I was on Hackney marshes looking for a geocache. As I ventured into some undergrowth I saw this large grass snake sunning itself. I froze, slowly reached for my camera in my pocket. As I turned it on, it buzzed, and the snake took off.
I had since turned off the sounds on that cameras.
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-08-2015, 10:50 PM

Yes I have missed a really good photo opportunity lots of times.
A Red Kite flying towards us while in the car, when on holiday in West Sussex. We haven't any in Devon.
A lovely sunrise, recently, though a friend did get that with his camera.
Lots of birds that moved or flew off as I was taking the pic & several times had no camera with me.
opheila
North Jersey, US
opheila is female  opheila has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-08-2015, 10:54 PM

Yes, yesterday...there was a hawk that touched down at the public pool. It must have swiped a squirrel and was just sitting on the hill munching away. I don't have a phone never mind one with a camera. Beautiful bird! It was getting the regular paparazzi treatment from all the swimmers.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top