Join for free
Uff
Scotland
Uff is female  Uff has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-08-2015, 09:11 PM

Members Albums

I like sitting looking at members photo's on the home page, top right hand corner. There are some beauties. Just spotted one that is of a field with a view and the makings of a veg garden posted by nobaggage. Very simple but very effective.

I'm going to have to visit everyone's profile to see if they have an album that I can look at and admire or is there an easy way of viewing albums does anyone know please?
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK
Aysa is female  Aysa has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-08-2015, 09:17 PM

Re: Members Albums

I enjoy looking at others albums too Uff,some are really entertaining and very good viewing.
Only trouble is I tend to lose track of time when Im doing that and an hour seems to fly past.
BTW I have some albums that anyone can have a peek at too if they so wish
Happy viewing Uff

Sorry but I dont know of any easier way to view these albums than going to a profile and viewing individually

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top