Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada
Bratti is female  Bratti has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-07-2019, 12:05 PM

Re: Genderqueer?

Originally Posted by susan m ->
I dont understand why so much noise and attention needs to be brought to people who just are who they are , so what if we are black white pink blue , different sexually , so what, why cant they just live their private lifes quietly and just get on with living .

Why do they need to walk, prance and dance waving flags and painted different colours .

I'm proud of who I am but I dont go bleating about it because like them there is nothing to bleat about
Well I’m not gay so I can’t fully explain but my guess is because they have been silent for so long. Gay sexuality has been condemned for so many years that maybe having a safe platform to state that they are gay and proud while having others celebrating the same, probably feels liberating to them.

I’m not in favour of ‘in your face’ gay activism in general either but this is specifically for them and I see nothing wrong with it.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-07-2019, 12:36 PM

Originally Posted by d00d ->
I must say I'm a little surprised how erm mainstream an event like this has become ... with the likes of Tesco and Barclays as proud sponsors.
https://prideinlondon.org/support-us/partners
Even my company has got a float on Hull's parade this weekend. You won't get me anywhere near that confused lot dressed in a rainbow tutu adorned with pink and yellow ribbons!
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-07-2019, 01:12 PM

sick to death of hearing about stuff like this, get some real effing news published. Who gives a stuff what sexuality anyone is, not me.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-07-2019, 01:28 PM

Originally Posted by Floydy ->
Even my company has got a float on Hull's parade this weekend. You won't get me anywhere near that confused lot dressed in a rainbow tutu adorned with pink and yellow ribbons!
What a shame Floydy. It would have made some great photos.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-07-2019, 01:30 PM

I was going to make a donation but they won't accept a 9 bob note for some reason.
Surfermom
Chatterbox
United States
Surfermom is female  Surfermom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-07-2019, 06:28 PM

Don't much care one way or the other, but weary from the need for attention-getting that has gone on for decades now.

Franky, I'm proud I'm not gay - but I don't need a parade so say so.
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-07-2019, 06:40 PM

Originally Posted by susan m ->
I dont understand why so much noise and attention needs to be brought to people who just are who they are , so what if we are black white pink blue , different sexually , so what, why cant they just live their private lifes quietly and just get on with living .

Why do they need to walk, prance and dance waving flags and painted different colours .

I'm proud of who I am but I dont go bleating about it because like them there is nothing to bleat about
Originally Posted by Lion Queen ->
sick to death of hearing about stuff like this, get some real effing news published. Who gives a stuff what sexuality anyone is, not me.
Originally Posted by Surfermom ->
Don't much care one way or the other, but weary from the need for attention-getting that has gone on for decades now.

Franky, I'm proud I'm not gay - but I don't need a parade so say so.
I agree .....
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-07-2019, 06:45 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
I was going to make a donation but they won't accept a 9 bob note for some reason.
The old ones are often the best!

Didn't anyone tell you we went decimal a long time ago?

I wonder if anyone has come up with a similar one using decimal coinage, a 45p coin doesn't sound the same does it?
John
Eastleigh Hampshire
John is male  John has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-07-2019, 11:31 PM

It's rather funny when watching an old black & white movie from years ago, when one of the characters, say a snooty politician, or upper class actor, remark, "Well I must say, I've had a jolly old gay time!" Said with a "straight face", pun intended!
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-07-2019, 12:31 AM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
I can remember when one's sexual proclivities were a private matter between those immediately concerned - not a media circus!
Hi

Spot on Tabby.

I am a complete straight man.

Nothing wrong with being Bi Sexual, but getting Two Ladies into my bed at the same time as always been a problem for me.

My Daughter is a Lesbian.

Her choice, I love her immensely.

She is not a lesser Person for being someone who prefers kissing other ladies to men.

I will defend her right to do so to the end.

Any one who threatens her will pay the price.

They will not enjoy the experience.

Holly is a kind gentle lady.

She would not hurt a fly.

She deserves better.

Yes, she is a Lesbian, she accepts it, it is no great Shakes, they do not hurt any one.

Unfortunately on here we have fantasists who have never been there or done that.

They want a War.

Fine by me, off they go into the Frontline.

Simple Message, the Computer systems are not ready.

Put up or shut up.

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top