Join for free
Page 892 of 1676 « First < 392 792 842 882 890 891 892 893 894 902 942 992 1392 > Last »
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-08-2018, 03:29 PM

Re: Leisurely Scribbles (part 5)

Originally Posted by Pug ->
Oh-and btw gumbum...one happens to think you're an absolutely STERLING chap,of the highest order! So,shoulders back,old boy-lift those chins,be proud...GOOD man.
there's something suspicious goin on here?

anyway pugsie get ya arse into action we have a new posting for ya - SP will fill in the details but I am already the bouncer and you'd better believe it man - steel caps!!
Pug
Chatterbox
East Anglia,UK
Pug is male  Pug has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-08-2018, 03:34 PM

Oh,THANKS!

'nothing changes until something changes' is a factual concept,Sweets.
However-merely your smile,can change the day for ANY man...you little tinker. GRRR!

...and young gummy...you KNOW how good you look in that pantigirdle,stomach in,chest out,chins up,looking almost manly,as you stride along the street looking incredibly butch as you sing ''YMCA''...you hunk,you!
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-08-2018, 03:36 PM

Originally Posted by Pug ->
Oh,THANKS!

'nothing changes until something changes' is a factual concept,Sweets.
However-merely your smile,can change the day for ANY man...you little tinker. GRRR!

...and young gummy...you KNOW how good you look in that pantigirdle,stomach in,chest out,chins up,looking almost manly,as you stride along the street looking incredibly butch as you sing ''YMCA''...you hunk,you!
YOU can read your PM YOUNG MAN.
Pug
Chatterbox
East Anglia,UK
Pug is male  Pug has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-08-2018, 03:51 PM

oh...hadn't noticed one....busy trying working out this orbit,Sweets.

SOZ,hon...xxx
Robert Junior
Chatterbox
UK
Robert Junior is male  Robert Junior has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-08-2018, 07:37 PM

Originally Posted by Jem ->
A very warm welcome Ciderman, make yourself at home and don’t be a stranger here.
I love your witty verse, very high quality, you are indeed talented.
Like the user name too, sure ya can’t beat the English for a good drop of cider, great on a hot day.
Just post anything that springs to mind, as long as it’s not political discussion, there’s plenty of sections for that.
There are no specific subjects in scribbles.

-----Before I was diagnosed with Parkinson's 22 years ago I was a first rate manager/area manager.
Since my early days when shopping in the high street.I want to tell store staff their failings, oh yes I do and I have.
Nurse Gillian, my carer ignores me first, then her eyes turn glassy , curving in to each other & finally she abandons me.
But hold fast, I have a story to tell, try to keep up. Did I tell the tale I was subjected to, by the delicatessen section leader in my local Waitrose.I
I asked a dear lady standing next to me if she could recommend a product & she immediastel relayed to me how exquisite was the TONGUE IN CIDER. I hadn’t time to unravel her words before the sales assistant Miss Donegan, flicked her untethered hair carelessly over the product display, leaned toward me, saying
“How can I help you?”
“I’d like to take away with me thick slices of Ham”
“Right you are, sir” she said. & handed me SIX slices of ham.
“No dear”, I responded, with gracious courtesy I thought.
“No dear I asked for THICK slices of ham”
IT was pointless. After further exchange I decided to accept the SIX THICK, slices at a cost of £9.63 and dump the wrapped parcel of ham in with the yoghurts.

Drat my deteriorating memory. I completey forgot I had the ham & found myself at the cash point, with no way of dumping the ham, so I paid for it and left.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-08-2018, 07:52 PM

Welcome back Young Robert. Do not fret, apart from the cost of ham these days. I often forget where I am going. I walk into a room to get something, and it is gone, I forgot what I was doing.
It is a blonde thing. Put a wig on, that will help. x
Did you find my Goldsmith post?
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-08-2018, 08:29 PM

It can be very disconcerting, remembering where you are, not the place, the time, I remembered this morning, just happened to be in the bath.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-08-2018, 08:30 PM

A life can be lead, considering the place, not the time.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-08-2018, 09:03 PM

Originally Posted by Robert Junior ->
-----Before I was diagnosed with Parkinson's 22 years ago I was a first rate manager/area manager.
Since my early days when shopping in the high street.I want to tell store staff their failings, oh yes I do and I have.
Nurse Gillian, my carer ignores me first, then her eyes turn glassy , curving in to each other & finally she abandons me.
But hold fast, I have a story to tell, try to keep up. Did I tell the tale I was subjected to, by the delicatessen section leader in my local Waitrose.I
I asked a dear lady standing next to me if she could recommend a product & she immediastel relayed to me how exquisite was the TONGUE IN CIDER. I hadn’t time to unravel her words before the sales assistant Miss Donegan, flicked her untethered hair carelessly over the product display, leaned toward me, saying
“How can I help you?”
“I’d like to take away with me thick slices of Ham”
“Right you are, sir” she said. & handed me SIX slices of ham.
“No dear”, I responded, with gracious courtesy I thought.
“No dear I asked for THICK slices of ham”
IT was pointless. After further exchange I decided to accept the SIX THICK, slices at a cost of £9.63 and dump the wrapped parcel of ham in with the yoghurts.

Drat my deteriorating memory. I completey forgot I had the ham & found myself at the cash point, with no way of dumping the ham, so I paid for it and left.
Nice one RJ, mind you if you had any ham over you could always make hamster jam.
Great to hear from you again young man, we’re not forgetting the up coming birthday by the way, your not getting out of that one so easily.
You reminded me of something, just an old memory really.
I remember one of the ‘Big’ girls taking three of us little boys to the picture house way back in the 50’s, although only eleven she was a real motherly type, you know the type of young girl, wanting to play mothers all the time, but not with dolls, she preferred real kids, but she was a bit slow on counting and figures.
We queued for about an hour and when we finally got to the cash box the woman asked her how many tickets she wanted. Agnes (her name) spreads the three of us out in front of her and with her right index finger taps each of us on the head in turn saying “Fo pence, fo pence, fo pence” then points to herself “And fo pence” “That’ll be one and four then” said the woman” “That’s what I said” said Agnes haughtily.
Poor Agnes was known ever after in the area as “Fo pence Flynn” True that.
It was sort of similar to the chap with the new watch and he didn’t know the clock, ask him the time and he’d lift up his sleeve and stick the new watch in your face “You’d never think it was that time would yeh?”
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-08-2018, 09:18 PM

Originally Posted by gumbud ->
Jem I take my cap off you have a very subtle but powerful sense of humor!! amusing amusing - I'm gonna get you back for this remember?
Sure I know there's no better man to take a friendly ribbing that yerself Gummy, giving and taking is what it's all about.
Feel free to get your own back on me anytime me oul tucker.

Page 892 of 1676 « First < 392 792 842 882 890 891 892 893 894 902 942 992 1392 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top