Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Primus1
York
Primus1 is male  Primus1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-02-2016, 11:21 AM

Re: New garage doors

Originally Posted by dinahsmum ->
An automatic garage door is on my 'would really like but not sure if the outlay could be justified' list. I was pleasantly surpised by the cost of yours ... perhaps we should just do it?
Ours cost about 800 inc fitting,but we had already bought the electric motor but it depends on the type of door you require, roller or sectional
Are there any garage door showrooms near you that you can have a look at?
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-02-2016, 12:04 PM

No sound

realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-02-2016, 12:13 PM

Originally Posted by Primus1 ->
Ours cost about 800 inc fitting,but we had already bought the electric motor but it depends on the type of door you require, roller or sectional
Are there any garage door showrooms near you that you can have a look at?

Best way is to ask anyone who has one of these types of doors who they used and were they happy with them.
A neighbour was having his old Henderson up and over door lock repaired so I asked the firms guy doing it. He turned out to be the boss and gave me a rough estimate on the spot and did the measuring at the same time

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top