Join for free
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-04-2019, 07:57 PM

Re: Last to post wins

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
Well I can do a good scorched look to Mups?

Yes, that's another good idea, strategically place scorch marks.

Trouser could have ' Designer' holes cut in the pockets, along with a small split in the seam down the bum, and only alternate buttons left on shirts - none at all on cuffs.

They might start a whole new trend when they go out in public, we would be much in demand and make our fortunes Twink. And all because Judsy asked me to do his ironing.

Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-04-2019, 10:12 PM

'Allo, there's that Juddaroma wafting over again.

Did you bring your ironging Judsy?
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-04-2019, 10:12 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Yes, that's another good idea, strategically place scorch marks.

Trouser could have ' Designer' holes cut in the pockets, along with a small split in the seam down the bum, and only alternate buttons left on shirts - none at all on cuffs.

They might start a whole new trend when they go out in public, we would be much in demand and make our fortunes Twink. And all because Judsy asked me to do his ironing.

Actually, that's been the fashion in some parts of Yorkshire for a while. It's based on the Kenny Everett look where he had his bare arse on display but we Yorkies being a bit more modest choose to have just our bum cracks on show.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

21-04-2019, 10:34 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
Actually, that's been the fashion in some parts of Yorkshire for a while. It's based on the Kenny Everett look where he had his bare arse on display but we Yorkies being a bit more modest choose to have just our bum cracks on show.

Don't worry, I promise to only put a small slit in the seam.
It will be quite discreet - until you bend over.

Now then, I will be having an early night tonight as I have been busy in the garden all afternoon and feel quite tired.
If you had offered to come and help me, I wouldn't be so worn out.

This being so, I will grant you permission to be LTP tonight - if the other ladies don't object, of course.
Don't get over excited though, this will be for 'one night only,' (as the song goes).

Try not to miss me, I'll be back before you know it.

Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-04-2019, 10:34 PM

The needle on the Mupsometer is twitching.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire

21-04-2019, 10:36 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Don't worry, I promise to only put a small slit in the seam.
It will be quite discreet - until you bend over.

Now then, I will be having an early night tonight as I have been busy in the garden all afternoon and feel quite tired.
If you had offered to come and help me, I wouldn't be so worn out.

This being so, I will grant you permission to be LTP tonight - if the other ladies don't object, of course.
Don't get over excited though, this will be for 'one night only,' (as the song goes).

Try not to miss me, I'll be back before you know it.
That's a blow.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire

21-04-2019, 10:37 PM

6 guests looking at this thread according to the blurb below. Hope they're entertained.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

21-04-2019, 10:38 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
That's a blow.

I know you don't mean that cherub.

Be good without me, won't you, else I shall hear all about it and then have to deal with it accordingly.

Goodnight good people.

Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire

21-04-2019, 10:39 PM

Alla prossima

Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

21-04-2019, 10:46 PM

........ I'm going this time ........

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top