Join for free
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-12-2019, 11:46 PM

School Boy run over

I can hardly believe this!

The police want a man of 51 who allegedly deliberately ran his car into a group of school kids in Essex this afternoon.

A 12 year old boy was killed.

Why would anyone do that to kids as they were coming outof school? Unbelievable.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-essex-50637430
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex
galty is male  galty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-12-2019, 12:44 AM

Re: School Boy run over

Looks like they no the scum who did this..,..he needs 20 years at least.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-12-2019, 01:01 AM

If it can be proved that it was deliberate, then that would be murder.

In the good old days he would have got exactly what he deserved.
15 years in prison just isn't enough.
I'd go along with 15 years, though, if at the end of it he was hanged. Give him something to look forward to.
keezoy
Australia
keezoy is male  keezoy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-12-2019, 02:25 AM

Sounds like a terrorist job to me. Maybe not. Either way if it was deliberate murder of kids, Life with no parole is what that piece of pond slime should get. Here it's papers marked "Never to be released under any circumstances whatsoever" In other words they die in prison. I don't believe in the death penalty. I think it lowers us as humans. In answer to the question.."Why should we pay to support him in prison?". My answer is we pay taxes for everything in exchange for (hopefully) governments providing us with services - everything, including police and prisons to keep people like that away from us. It's our "bus fare" to civilised life. I don't mind paying my fair share. Of course the victims need to be able to take a piece out of him as well. he needs to pay for what he as done. He needs to feel pain and humiliation and then he needs to live out the rest of his nothing life in a cell. But not executed. That makes us as bad as him IMO. JUst MO.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-12-2019, 08:55 AM

There has to be a reason.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-12-2019, 09:01 AM

How horrendous and how cowardly .
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-12-2019, 10:57 AM

Originally Posted by keezoy ->
He needs to feel pain and humiliation and then he needs to live out the rest of his nothing life in a cell. But not executed. That makes us as bad as him IMO. JUst MO.
Holier than thou?

Capital punishment serves two purposes:
- deterrence by example;
- permanent removal of a threat.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-12-2019, 11:03 AM

Judicial execution does not make us as bad as them .
They have taken innocent life there is a vast difference .
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK

03-12-2019, 11:06 AM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
Judicial execution does not make us as bad as them .
They have taken innocent life there is a vast difference .
Yes.
Those who live by the sword shall die by the sword.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-12-2019, 12:05 PM

Was the driver off his head on something, or has he been watching too much 'Grand Theft Auto' I really despair the way society is going these days with so much hate and violence on our screens. He must have got the idea from somewhere...

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top