Join for free
Page 7 of 11 « First < 5 6 7 8 9 > Last »
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-12-2019, 04:23 PM

Re: First Day ...

Wow! Looking at the number of consecutive posts by Mr Solash (I can't see them, of course), I'd say he's getting a bit het up!
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-12-2019, 04:32 PM

Originally Posted by Solasch ->
I told you before, look at your own postings. In # 17 you brought up the subject of empire. So that puts you down.

The concept of NATO is beyond your grasp. Several other posters, notably swimfeeders explained to you the principles of that organisation. Your remark about germany owing money to NATO shows you have a lot of studying to do before you can contribute to a discussion. Take all the time you need.
Your gas lighting.

I brought up about empires - true but your the one posting about how awful the UK Empire is, over and over again. You hate the UK because of its empirical history but you can't bear the EU becoming an empire when it gets its army so your in denial and making up stupid posts about other UK territories and how the UN has the list of those that the UK must hand back.

It's utter nonsense - your posts are pointless and hypocritical.

As far as NATO is concerned, the members are treaty bound to pay their contributions of 2% off GDP, even Greece manages it - you don't and neither do your colonial masters in Germany.
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-12-2019, 04:38 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
Wow! Looking at the number of consecutive posts by Mr Solash (I can't see them, of course), I'd say he's getting a bit het up!
Thank you for the extremely valuable contribution to the exchange of arguments.
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-12-2019, 05:51 PM

Originally Posted by Bread ->
As far as NATO is concerned, the members are treaty bound to pay their contributions of 2% off GDP, even Greece manages it - you don't and neither do your colonial masters in Germany.
Matter of empires settled.

I see your knowledge of NATO is at the level of president trump. Sorry if that is too much of an insult.
There is a difference between the contribution and the 2% bnp spent on defence. Come back when you have fathomed that out.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-12-2019, 07:14 PM

Matter of empires settled.

I see your knowledge of NATO is at the level of president trump. Sorry if that is too much of an insult.
There is a difference between the contribution and the 2% bnp spent on defence. Come back when you have fathomed that out.

Its 2% of GDP.

Netherlands don't manage it either
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands

05-12-2019, 07:56 PM

Its 2% of GDP.

Netherlands don't manage it either
Still a lot of studying to do boy. More sweat less spitt.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom

05-12-2019, 08:24 PM

Still a lot of studying to do boy. More sweat less spitt.

Read the treaty and what has been agreed by the countries of NATO.

Your reinventing NATO and history and blaming everyone else for your failure to keep your promises
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands

05-12-2019, 08:26 PM

Read the treaty and what has been agreed by the countries of NATO.
I did. How else could I know you're wrong?
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom

05-12-2019, 10:16 PM

I did. How else could I know you're wrong?

Nato GDP spending target is 2%

Netherlands can't afford their commitments either.
Moscow
Scotland
Moscow is male  Moscow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-12-2019, 10:29 PM

Germany returned the colonies it once had, and isn't on the UN list. The UK is, with 9 of the 16 territories on the list. You are still a little empire of sorts, let's call it a pygmee of an empire?

I love how Europeans try to disparage he UK for its former Empire on which the sun never set.

Is it because during that global age of Empire building Britain was the best at it ??

I mean, Holland , Germany, Begium , Portugal , Italy and others all tried but were pretty lame at it.

France and Spain were slightly better, but Britain was Best!

Post Empire, GB has been best at maintaining good relations with former colonies as represented by the Commonwealth etc.

Page 7 of 11 « First < 5 6 7 8 9 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top