Join for free
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-12-2019, 08:05 AM

Good Morning Thursday.

Hi

Good Morning All.

Rain, rain and more rain.

Guy and I did not have a good day yesterday, so taking it easy today.

The work will get done eventually.

Have a good day all.
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-12-2019, 09:13 AM

Re: Good Morning Thursday.

Good morning from ‘out in the rural sticks’ to you all.

Rain has stopped, more is forecast though and windy this afternoon. Maximum temperature 11ºC.

Nothing planned today, just that it’s another day closer to spring 2020 though!

Enjoy your day everybody, whatever you may be doing.
mart
Chatterbox
South of England
mart is male  mart has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-12-2019, 09:38 AM

Good morning - The leg is getting better and I might try a walk along to the doctors to get a prescription ..but maybe not too briskly. This weather doesn't exactly lend itself to being outdoors and active though. I might do some more binge watching of 'Better Call Saul' this afternoon.

Have the best day possible.

carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-12-2019, 10:16 AM

Good morning everybody.

Today I want to hand deliver the remaining Christmas card I have left. It's to a lonely lady I've befriended since she was widowed. I shall probably stay & have a cuppa & a natter.

Tony is out with Ady for the day. Pity it's raining as Ady likes to take him a little walk followed by the pub. They'll just have to manage with the pub..

I've been missing my hill walk for a few days & was hoping to catch up with that if the rain stops.

This evening we're meeting our friends Jean & Brian for a pre Christmas meal which I'm looking forward to.

Have a good day all.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-12-2019, 10:28 AM

Good morning everyone a fine start, we are surrounded by mud and flooded fields after a wet night.

Off to collect my medication , (I hope I don't catch anything in the Doctors surgery ) then back to make some mince pies.

Enjoy your day
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-12-2019, 10:47 AM

Good morning all dull and raining here.

Have to pop to the shops for a few items then I’m in for the rest of the day.

Enjoy your day everyone
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-12-2019, 12:00 PM

Morning all

Slightly warmer this morning, I didn't have to de-ice the car before work.

I'm in work right now.

When I finish work I'm off to Dads then back home to get a bath and get dolled up for a night out with my best friend and her sister. We are having our Christmas night out going to an Italian restaurant and we have ordered a 3 course meal. They have a bloke on tonight singing Motown songs so that should be good. I'm not drinking as I have work in the morning, pity, wouldn't have minded a few glass of wine but can't be doing with hangovers these days. Might have a baileys.

Meg, put your surgical mask on to ensure you don't pick anyones snotty germs up!

Carol enjoy your Christmas meal, Mart, glad to hear leg is on mend.

Enjoy your day all whether its a lazy or busy day.
x x

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top