Join for free
Page 20 of 20 « First < 10 18 19 20
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-01-2020, 09:28 PM

Re: It's official, Big Ben will chime on 31st January

Originally Posted by d00d ->
Brexit is an ideology, I doubt she concerns herself with such. I hope she, like me, is more concerned about the way the referendum was allowed to happen, to be sold to us by someone who didn't want it, to be allowed to become so party political and destructive.
I suspect that she had some concerns about the future of our remaining in the EU.
Many have said that the EU is likely to morph into a European empire and, as such, would have no need of any royal families.
If we had been taken over completely, would the Brussels bureaucrats happily pay for our Royal Family?
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-01-2020, 01:22 AM

Re: It's official, Big Ben will chime on 31st January

Originally Posted by JBR ->
If we had been taken over completely, would the Brussels bureaucrats happily pay for our Royal Family?
Of course not! Nor for the royal families of sweden, denmark, netherlands, spain. Where are those magnificent times, when the opinion of 17 mln subjects was just as important as dust in the wind. When noble kings and queens ruled their country for the benefit of the lowly people?

Page 20 of 20 « First < 10 18 19 20

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top