Join for free
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 > Last »
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-01-2020, 11:45 PM

Why don't these elderly ladies learn

I have just been reading another case in the paper of an 80 year old woman who desperately wants to marry a 35 year old, jobless, Egyptian bloke she met on Facebook.

She is determined to marry him and says: " I've met the right person aged 80 and it's true love. I have never known anything like it and I can't live without him.
I'll do what ever it takes, even sell up and go to a diffeent country with him.
I worry I'll die before I get a chance to marry. Mohamed says we might not have much time but that I will never die because I will always be in his heart. He is amazing in every way."

She also says her last husband told her she was frigid when they divorced 40 years ago, but she has found she is not frigid at all with Mohamed.

I admit she looks well for her age, but nevertheless, what would you be feeling if this was your Mum?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...reeloader.html
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-01-2020, 11:46 PM

Re: Why don't these elderly ladies learn

I hope you'll both be very happy together.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-01-2020, 11:47 PM

She may be a Frigid Magnet.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-01-2020, 11:52 PM

Good for her after all if it makes her happy who cares if it's about money for him? It's not like it doesn't work the same the other way with older men and young girls. Look at Joan Collins and her younger men. Seems to work out well for some women.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-01-2020, 12:05 AM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
I hope you'll both be very happy together.

You are really pushing your luck tonight, Judster!

Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

28-01-2020, 12:06 AM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
Good for her after all if it makes her happy who cares if it's about money for him? It's not like it doesn't work the same the other way with older men and young girls. Look at Joan Collins and her younger men. Seems to work out well for some women.

Is that how you'd feel if it was your Mum, Annie?
Would you honestly say good luck to her if you knew the Egyptian stallion was going to break her heart?
John
Eastleigh Hampshire
John is male  John has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-01-2020, 12:11 AM

أحمق القديم سخيفة ........ Apparently that's Arabic for silly old fool.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-01-2020, 12:16 AM

Originally Posted by John ->
أحمق القديم سخيفة ........ Apparently that's Arabic for silly old fool.
So it is.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-01-2020, 12:18 AM

Are they going to live in Egypt or will they live in Weston?

I think she's making a big mistake but I do wonder if she is snatching her man out of loneliness.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-01-2020, 12:25 AM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Is that how you'd feel if it was your Mum, Annie?
Would you honestly say good luck to her if you knew the Egyptian stallion was going to break her heart?
Well my mum would never do such a thing. But I doubt he will break this lady's heart at her age. She looks very capable of looking after herself. It's not like she has any money.

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top