Join for free
nero
Central Scotland
nero is male  nero has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-10-2009, 03:57 PM

3 Recipies for you

I hope you can make out the details, the pics are a bit large, if they don't fit on your screen just right click then click "view image".

These are quite nice I've made them before.

Aint tried these though.

The veal looks nice too, I've re-upped it DM.

When I get the remote flash working it should end the glare in the pics.
buzzie
USA
buzzie is female  buzzie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-10-2009, 04:52 PM

Re: 3 Recipies for you

The green peppers with cheese sound wonderful, I'll have to try. At first I wasn't sure but when I read the ingredients, I could almost taste them.
moetmum
Hampshire
moetmum is female  moetmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-10-2009, 06:21 PM

Oooh lovely, stuffed peppers!
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-10-2009, 08:40 PM

I think I'll try the cheese stuffed peppers; sounds lovely.

A rather odd but tasty thing my Mom used to do was make the regular bread stuffing you make for a chicken, but put it in large green peppers and steam them (tops back on); I fix them myself sometimes as a different side dish.

I regularly use a chili-garlic puree that's available here: add some to pasta sauce to spice it up a bit, or to a shrimp creole or gumbo.

Thanks for posting those recipes.
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-10-2009, 10:14 PM

Love stuffed peppers-will be having a go with them seeing that you can use Lancashire Cheese Thanks Nero....
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-10-2009, 11:51 PM

If those who likes hot and spicy, the commercial brands of chili puree here in the States are very good; don't know what's available in the UK; you might find them in the International Foods section of the supermarket under sambal oelek or Hunan chili garlic puree. Or online at Chinese groceries. This is one I like:

nero
Central Scotland
nero is male  nero has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-10-2009, 11:59 PM

Can you all make out the details in the pics ?

I'll maybe scan the pages instead of photographing them.
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA

30-10-2009, 02:24 AM

Every thing was completely readable but the Almonds with Noodles, Nero.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top