Join for free
Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-06-2014, 05:45 PM

Re: T.Blair

Mods have been alerted, so hopefully will be sorted soon .......
MickB
London UK
MickB is male  MickB has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-06-2014, 06:55 PM

Words cannot describe the utter contempt and disgust with which I view the despicable Blair!
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-06-2014, 07:00 PM

Originally Posted by MickB ->
Words cannot describe the utter contempt and disgust with which I view the despicable Blair!

Me too Mick matey - in spades.
manasota
South Yorkshire
manasota is male  manasota has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-06-2014, 07:16 PM

Well don't forget all the other British politicians who didn't have to be persuaded to support Blair, including our current class one moron, Cameron. Most of the politicians of the two main parties supported the war, with the odd honourable exception like Robin Cook RIP.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-06-2014, 07:20 PM

Originally Posted by manasota ->
Well don't forget all the other British politicians who didn't have to be persuaded to support Blair, including our current class one moron, Cameron. Most of the politicians of the two main parties supported the war, with the odd honourable exception like Robin Cook RIP.

Only because the Solicitor General had his arm twisted and changed his opinion on the legality of going to war, had it not been for that, Blair would have been in a minority when the 'House' voted on the issue. We now know that that 'advice' was wrong, that (as Blair knew) there were no WMD in Iraq.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
West Suffolk
Losos is male  Losos has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-06-2014, 09:08 PM

Originally Posted by tomcat ->
Can someone please let me no how to get back into a thread ..
I started this thread patsy relied ..and that's it ..I cannot get back in to see any other posts ..this happens every time ..
It happens to me too, has made me reluctant to start anything on here.

As for Blair, well I never voted for him so his actions now do not surprise me. Funny how the millions who did vote for him are now finding the truth behind the weasel worded legal trickster. Why didn't they use their brains when he first got elected.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-06-2014, 09:35 PM

I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw him on TV last night saying they should go back in, what kind of a fruitcake is he?, there he was as cool as you like without a bit of shame in him for all the lives he wasted for nothing, God that beats everything, with leaders like him who needs enemies.
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales
Boozercruiser is male  Boozercruiser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-06-2014, 10:26 PM

I feel ashamed that I voted for Blair and his useless Labour Government all those years ago.
I had such high hopes. High hopes that were dashed as the years went by.

The lying little war monger toe rag should be in the Hague for war crimes,
and I do believe that he will be one day.

God, please let me live long enough to see this..

All I want to do every time I see either him and/or his money greedy wife on telly,
is to throw a brick at it !
MickB
London UK
MickB is male  MickB has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-06-2014, 12:28 AM

Originally Posted by Losos ->

As for Blair, well I never voted for him so his actions now do not surprise me. Funny how the millions who did vote for him are now finding the truth behind the weasel worded legal trickster. Why didn't they use their brains when he first got elected.
They voted for him because he was a slimy, conniving, right wing, authoritarian, pro EU snake oil salesman who looked good on TV. I left the Labour Party when he was elected leader and haven't voted Labour since.
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales
Boozercruiser is male  Boozercruiser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-06-2014, 12:31 AM

Originally Posted by MickB ->
They voted for him because he was a slimy, conniving, right wing, authoritarian, pro EU snake oil salesman who looked good on TV. I left the Labour Party when he was elected leader and haven't voted Labour since.
For goodness sake.
Stop mincing ya words will ya MickB!

Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top