Join for free
Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-08-2015, 12:26 PM

Re: Swarm

Better keep a stiff upper lip then?
Grumblewagon
Aberdeenshire
Grumblewagon is male  Grumblewagon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-08-2015, 01:42 PM

We're just too soft.
The only message we want to give them is "If you're caught, you'll be shot".
Let's see if they understand that.
BDR44
Gwynedd North Wales
BDR44 is male  BDR44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-08-2015, 05:47 PM

Shot the children and Women too ? In that case are we Nazis ?
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-08-2015, 06:00 PM

Originally Posted by susiejaeger ->
I can't see a problem at all with the word Swarm, to me its just a normal word that people would use, it could have been worse, he could have said a Flock of Migrants.
To be honest neither can I Susan. Yes Flock would not be right either or if he had said a herd of migrants, there would be good cause to pull him up over it.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-08-2015, 06:24 PM

Just seen the migrants on the news, most are wearing balaclavas
Grumblewagon
Aberdeenshire
Grumblewagon is male  Grumblewagon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-08-2015, 06:27 PM

Well BDR44, what would you say? Please don't come over to the UK, you really wouldn't like it. The weather isn't great, the roads are awful, and please don't get me started on the state of the railways?

No, these are criminals trying to get into the UK illegally. IMO, the UK is far too soft on criminals and needs to take a much tougher line on this.
BDR44
Gwynedd North Wales
BDR44 is male  BDR44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-08-2015, 07:05 PM

Criminals ? I take it they have been tried and convicted ? You still have not answered the charge that you advocate shooting women and children ? The Nazis did that. I for one cannot support Shooting these sad dispossessed and poor migrants.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-08-2015, 07:48 PM

Originally Posted by BDR44 ->
Criminals ? I take it they have been tried and convicted ? You still have not answered the charge that you advocate shooting women and children ? The Nazis did that. I for one cannot support Shooting these sad dispossessed and poor migrants.
We'll send them all your way then.
Grumblewagon
Aberdeenshire

02-08-2015, 08:15 PM

While you play the emotional 'women and children' card, just
look at the TV. Look at all those lorries stacked on the motorways, count up the loss that British business is suffering and the misery of people in Kent because of these illegal migrants.

Are they buying tickets, going through passport control? No, they are threatening lorry drivers, climbing on containers, trying to get into the tunnel. Criminal activity - I think so. Funny enough all the ones I've seen on TV have been male.

So, how are YOU going to stop them? Complain when the PM uses the word swarm?
cranberry
Notts, UK
cranberry is female  cranberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-08-2015, 08:18 PM

Originally Posted by BDR44 ->
..... who are paying vast amounts of money to come here!! They are only heading for Britain - if they're so happy to be free from the terrors they faced in their own countries, why not settle where they are or were before France?!

Answers on a postcard, please.....

Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top