Join for free
Page 37 of 276 « First < 27 35 36 37 38 39 47 87 137 > Last »
Ffosse
Chatterbox
Edinburgh
Ffosse is male  Ffosse has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-03-2018, 06:54 PM

Re: I've had my chest x-ray

And I'm grateful, as I am to any visitor to this thread. For some reason the hours 6 to 8 get me down a bit in the evening so I'm going to have a trawl around the forum, see what I have missed today.
Ffosse
Chatterbox
Edinburgh
Ffosse is male  Ffosse has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-03-2018, 08:43 AM

I've awoken with a headache which is unlike me - I hope it's not flu.

I have to shave today - this I hate and always put off until the last possible moment. When I had chemo the last time, my hair didn't fall out but thinned considerably; this meant that I could get away with shaving just once a week.
Still feeling optimistic about the week ahead - a couple of procedures tomorrow then starting chemo properly on Tuesday.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-03-2018, 11:21 AM

Originally Posted by Ffosse ->

I have to shave today - this I hate and always put off until the last possible moment. When I had chemo the last time, my hair didn't fall out but thinned considerably; this meant that I could get away with shaving just once a week.
Still feeling optimistic about the week ahead - a couple of procedures tomorrow then starting chemo properly on Tuesday.
That is the way to be Ffosse, if your mind feels good , the rest of the body usually follows!
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-03-2018, 04:06 PM

I hope you stay positive, as I know this is all frightening Dreamy. You remain as always, in my thoughts and prayers.
Ffosse
Chatterbox
Edinburgh

04-03-2018, 06:53 PM

Well, my G.P. was talking about hospices yesterday, what I wanted and whom I wanted told about things. Slightly scary, but I have to be wise to such things, and palliative care is one of them.

Sorry, there's some idiot outside right now, shovelling snow (whilst it's raining) moving it from one place to another and causing a fair bit of noise pollution.
Ffosse
Chatterbox
Edinburgh

04-03-2018, 07:21 PM

Another place has deleted my cancer thread which I had going since 2016, detailing my treatment, remission and the cancer coming back.
Leia
UK
Leia is female  Leia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-03-2018, 07:26 PM

Another place has deleted my cancer thread which I had going since 2016, detailing my treatment, remission and the cancer coming back.
Ffosse, why don't you write a journal or blog of your cancer journey.
Ffosse
Chatterbox
Edinburgh

04-03-2018, 07:32 PM

No, that's the last thing I'd want to do - tried it and they deleted the thread after 20 months. Too many gloaters and people who were just glad that it wasn't them.
Leia
UK
Leia is female  Leia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-03-2018, 07:34 PM

No, that's the last thing I'd want to do - tried it and they deleted the thread. Too many gloaters and people who were just glad that it wasn't them.
A blog, your blog but make it private, just invite trusted friends to read and comment.
Ffosse
Chatterbox
Edinburgh

04-03-2018, 07:40 PM

Originally Posted by Leia ->
A blog, your blog but make it private, just invite trusted friends to read and comment.
I'm not interested in that, either. Death is a private thing.

Page 37 of 276 « First < 27 35 36 37 38 39 47 87 137 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top