Join for free
Page 2 of 19 < 1 2 3 4 12 > Last »
MKJ
Chatterbox
UK
MKJ is male  MKJ has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-11-2015, 12:25 PM

Re: Nigel Farage for me - for you 2?

Originally Posted by Pie ->
I can't for the life of me understand why some people take UKIP so seriously and suffer high blood pressure when they link them with racism and bigotry!

They are solely a protest party used to frighten the big boys by pinching votes from them; practically the only form of real democracy after years of broken promises and being ignored.

As for them governing, I shudder to think what an inept mottley crew with more than its fair share of cranks with no experience might get us into!
And we are living such wonderful lives now?

Mistaken reply - misread the initial post.
(sorry, thought you were against UKIP - misinterpreted the last paragraph)
Pie
Devon
Pie is male  Pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-11-2015, 12:56 PM

Originally Posted by MKJ ->
And we are living such wonderful lives now?
Tis all relative and who knows what the future holds. What is without doubt is that Dave would not be scurrying around trying to renegotiate and murmuring about a Bill of Rights had it not been for UKIP; so the protest vote is working.

I have always voted UKIP but took a very large sum off the bookies for the result at the last election.
MKJ
Chatterbox
UK
MKJ is male  MKJ has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-11-2015, 01:16 PM

Originally Posted by Pie ->
Tis all relative and who knows what the future holds. What is without doubt is that Dave would not be scurrying around trying to renegotiate and murmuring about a Bill of Rights had it not been for UKIP; so the protest vote is working.

I have always voted UKIP but took a very large sum off the bookies for the result at the last election.
Mistaken reply - misread the initial post.
Marj
England
Marj is female  Marj has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-11-2015, 01:28 PM

I am UKIP too, the big surprise for me was when my husband voted UKIP this last election
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-11-2015, 01:43 PM

Originally Posted by Marj ->
I am UKIP too, the big surprise for me was when my husband voted UKIP this last election
I wouldn't bother if it wasn't for Farage himself
He is a real politician - I love his delivery of frankness and sense
If he could get the party in order and find real like minded people to back him - he would stand a real chance but for those that believe the press
Marj
England
Marj is female  Marj has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-11-2015, 01:49 PM

I have to agree Patsy, there is something about this chap, I could listen to him for hours and usually nodding my head in agreement to what he is talking about.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-11-2015, 01:54 PM

I have to agree Patsy, there is something about this chap, I could listen to him for hours and usually nodding my head in agreement to what he is talking about.
Ha ha - I check you tube for his speeches - can't get enough of them - best speaker in years
Marj
England

25-11-2015, 01:57 PM

Originally Posted by Patsy ->
Ha ha - I check you tube for his speeches - can't get enough of them - best speaker in years
Oh wow I hardly ever use You Tube, the grandchildren are forever on it, will have give it a whirl.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-11-2015, 02:01 PM

His stance on EU is all I find I can agree with him on, his ideas for many other things are a bit scary. And as I said previously the people surrounding him are a worry.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK

25-11-2015, 02:02 PM

Oh wow I hardly ever use You Tube, the grandchildren are forever on it, will have give it a whirl.
Just type in Nigel Farage speeches
Then take your pick

Page 2 of 19 < 1 2 3 4 12 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top