Join for free
Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »
Purwell
Chatterbox
North Herts, England
Purwell is male  Purwell has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-02-2016, 07:53 PM

Re: Boris says NO !

Originally Posted by Old Dog ->
Boris cultivates the bumbling buffoon act but he's a shrewd cookie.....

Think this means he is gambling his chances of senior ministerial posts in the future but he has a lot of friends who hold power in the media and lets face it the vast majority of the Great British public believe what they read in the papers and vote accordingly !
Good point about the media, the dirty digger does control an awful lot of it.
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales
Boozercruiser is male  Boozercruiser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-02-2016, 08:08 PM

Originally Posted by Indigo ->
I quite like Boris even though he's in the nasty party. Pity he's backed the wrong horse.
Oh! No he hasn't!
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales
Boozercruiser is male  Boozercruiser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-02-2016, 08:09 PM

Originally Posted by Purwell ->
Yet another good reason to stay in!
Oh! No it in't!
graculus
Yorkshire
graculus is male  graculus has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-02-2016, 08:12 PM

Originally Posted by Boozercruiser ->
I for one am so happy with this news that I am near wetting myself with excitement.
Particularly as Michael Gove and George Galloway (very eloquent) are for Brexit!
Bring it on, and let's get out of the EU so as to get our sovereignty back!

Yippie!
Bloody hell I would think Gove and Galloway were the last two politicians who would get anyone that aroused, but then it takes all sorts. Gove the man who stuck his fingers in his ears on QT and said "I can't hear you." The man who doesn't listen to anyone else and thinks he's right about everything (bit like Hunt really). Don't you think his coming out on the No side could just have something to do with him wanting the post of PM. As for Galloway, nasty self promoting piece of work who thought Sadam was a good chap and nowadays cosies up to Islamic extremists.
graculus
Yorkshire
graculus is male  graculus has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-02-2016, 08:30 PM

It's a bit late really, all this talk of making Britain great again isn't it! Since the late '70s government has done a wonderful job of selling off this country and it's assets to anyone with a grubby dollar. How many companies are actually still British? The French own British Energy (as it was), now its EDF, that's Électricité de France to you and me, very British isn't it. As for London, not exactly owned by the great British public is it...

http://uk.businessinsider.com/london...eigners-2015-9
Jimmy
Lancashire
Jimmy is male  Jimmy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-02-2016, 08:40 PM

Until hearing this news I always though Boris was a clown.

I now like him.
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex
galty is male  galty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-02-2016, 09:09 PM

Originally Posted by graculus ->
As for Galloway, nasty self promoting piece of work who thought Sadam was a good chap and nowadays cosies up to Islamic extremists.
I do wonder..... the senate tried that sort of propaganda

Gets interesting from 6.24.

But really interesting at 21.34.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b4LDQixpCa8
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-02-2016, 10:14 PM

Old George is a gobshite but by god he can hold his ground.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-02-2016, 12:25 AM

If Galloway is for Brexit that's the best reason I've heard yet for voting to stay in.
Too right.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-02-2016, 12:26 AM

Boris cultivates the bumbling buffoon act but he's a shrewd cookie.....

!
Absolutely.

Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top