Join for free
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
moreover
North Wales, UK
moreover is female  moreover has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-03-2016, 10:50 AM

Re: False Flag Events and the EU.

It wasn't a coincidence that the talks about peace in Northern Ireland didn't begin until they began killing politicians. Civilian targets are easy to strike.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-03-2016, 10:58 AM

Originally Posted by moreover ->
It wasn't a coincidence that the talks about peace in Northern Ireland didn't begin until they began killing politicians. Civilian targets are easy to strike.
Hi

Alternatively one could say that talks did not begin until we started killing the IRA operational commanders and let Adams and McGuinness know that they were next on the list.
moreover
North Wales, UK
moreover is female  moreover has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-03-2016, 11:10 AM

It wasn't Adams and McGuinness who refused to talk, it was Thatcher. She even banned the BBC from transmitting their voices.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-03-2016, 11:24 AM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

I am not one for False Flag Events.

The present bunch of Terrorists do target individual Soldiers and Police Officers.

Lee Rigby was very recent and not long ago Police Officers were confined to Station one night in part of the UK due to a plot.

Will there be an attack in the UK?

False Flag event here in the UK?
Lee Rigbys death resulted from a violent attack by a couple of crazies, it wasn't orchestrated from anywhere else except the distorted minds of a couple of religious psychopaths.

And I didn't mean that the False Flag Event would necessarily be in the UK. The recent massacre in France prompted Britain to send bombers into Syria. I would dispute AO's point that an incident either by ISIS or by aggressors unknown would not bring together countries of the EU in a collective attempt to remove the enemy. Think world war two! and the allies.
Advantage Out
Öresund, Sweden
Advantage Out is male  Advantage Out has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-03-2016, 12:50 PM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
And I didn't mean that the False Flag Event would necessarily be in the UK. The recent massacre in France prompted Britain to send bombers into Syria.
Which in turn sent a few thousand (million?) scurrying towards Calais.

I would dispute AO's point that an incident either by ISIS or by aggressors unknown would not bring together countries of the EU in a But ISIS isn't the issue that is on everyone's plate. Immigration is, and threat of the split of EU is built upon THAT issue. to remove the enemy.
But ISIS isn't the issue that is on everyone's plate. Immigration is, and threat of the split of EU is built upon THAT issue.

Think world war two! and the allies.
Yes, do. The invasion of France, Britain. And today that would be ISIS or immigration?

So ask yourself. Is EU in danger of splitting, here and now? If so, where is this “collective attempt” to save it?
Advantage Out
Öresund, Sweden
Advantage Out is male  Advantage Out has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-03-2016, 02:23 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
Conspiracy theories ....... I can't think of any that have been proved beyond all doubt to be true .
You are joking, yes?
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-03-2016, 02:48 PM

Originally Posted by Advantage Out ->
You are joking, yes?
*shouting removed from quote *
...no Advantage Out, and there is no need to shout, it is quite unnecessary .
Advantage Out
Öresund, Sweden

17-03-2016, 03:02 PM

*shouting removed from quote *
...no Advantage Out, and there is no need to shout, it is quite unnecessary .
i was not shouting at all.
Advantage Out
Öresund, Sweden

17-03-2016, 03:04 PM

Conspiracy theories ....... I can't think of any that have been proved beyond all doubt to be true .
you are most definitely joking
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-03-2016, 04:36 PM

Originally Posted by Advantage Out ->
you are most definitely joking
Hi

I must admit that you have got me beat on this one AO.

I don't know of any here in the UK.

Fabricated stories in the Media, yes, all the time.

Actual attacks where people are killed and injured, no.

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top