Join for free
Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-03-2016, 10:16 AM

Re: False Flag Events and the EU.

Good post Swim.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-03-2016, 11:54 AM

Re: False Flag Events and the EU.

Originally Posted by Meg ->
Bob I don't think you can compare the latest terrorist attacks with the two wars ,the origins and progression are totally different.

I don't know what world you live in but the terrorist attacks make me and others I have spoken to who had already decided just as determined to leave the EU.

Our borders are already unsafe, leaving the EU will make little difference. I think the terrorists we need to worry about are those born here.
We will see Meg.
I was using the two world wars to demonstrate that when threatened people will close ranks and go for the protection of a larger group. Use any example you like. Religion, patriotism, even football supporters. Humans are social animals and hunt better in packs.

You were already voting to exit the EU Meg so you are biased it will have strengthened your resolve as it has mine. But the undecided will now vote to stay in, feeling the warm comfort of being part of the bigger picture namely all the rest of Europe. How many times have you seen on the news pictures of mourners in Brussels proclaiming that 'We Are Stronger Together' even Cameron subscribes to that route, many will be swayed mark my words. And the terror will not stop here!

If I've understood you wrong then I am sorry Swim, but I could read doubt and contradiction in your comments, if we are to win the battle of the EU we must be strong and confident and set an example to the In Crowd to win them over.

Incidentally, I liked your last post, very good.

Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top