Join for free
Page 2 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-03-2016, 05:19 PM

Re: The Budget

Originally Posted by wishbone ->
you have of course accounted for the increase in your car insurance, your home insurance, your life insurance and any other insurance you may be paying?....yeah thanks George
Hi

The rise is going to cost me the princely sum of £3.80 a year.

I will survive.

We as a country still need to be paying more Tax, we are still spending far more than we earn and not everything should come from cuts.

Of course, everybody thinks that other people should be paying more tax, never themselves.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-03-2016, 05:29 PM

it's estimated the average pensioner will be worse off by £28 per annum through rises in insurance and car tax Meg......I'd prefer that £28 in my pocket rather than his coffers.
You must have a big car and house Michael ..
Looks like mine is going to an extra £1.65pa amply covered by the rise in my pension .
I have two pensions about which I knew nothing and don't remember joining that pay a few pence a week
scot37
Aberdeenshire
scot37 is male  scot37 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-03-2016, 05:32 PM

it's estimated the average pensioner will be worse off by £28 per annum through rises in insurance and car tax Meg......I'd prefer that £28 in my pocket rather than his coffers.
Don't think it will cost me all that. Besides the higher than usual pension increase he given us from next month should more than pay for it
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-03-2016, 10:19 PM

Is it me missing something, but the example does not show monies that are sent to the EU or refunds that come back from the EU? Does it not come out of the national purse?
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-03-2016, 10:30 AM

Little being said about the intended punitive attack on the disabled by the PIP reforms. Already being attacked by Tory backbenchers, and it may well be a rebellion is already bearing fruit.

On OT last night Tory MP Nicky Morgan signaled it was suggested the plan was only a “consultation” - when that has already passed that stage - and is “still being discussed”.

Supposedly up to 20 Tory Mp`s have threatened to vote against this policy.
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-03-2016, 11:04 AM

Yes Nom, I heard about that but, didn't say because people think we should stop moaning!
moreover
North Wales, UK
moreover is female  moreover has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-03-2016, 11:27 AM

I'm alright Jack! That seems to be the consunsus on here. Our pensions were secured long before we started to draw them. The next generation won't be so lucky. The homeless, disabled, terminally unemployed are dismissed as worthless, as are the sick and incurables.

That's Tory England - greedy, selfish, uncaring and hopeless.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-03-2016, 11:45 AM

Amazing isn't it why so many immigrants desperately want to come and live here.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-03-2016, 12:37 PM

Originally Posted by moreover ->
I'm alright Jack! That seems to be the consunsus on here. Our pensions were secured long before we started to draw them.
If it bothers you so much you can always give yours away

The homeless, disabled, terminally unemployed are dismissed as worthless, as are the sick and incurables.
That's Tory England - greedy, selfish, uncaring and hopeless.
So many generalisations about people of whom you know nothing, so much bitterness. Maybe you should try speaking for yourself not others for once.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-03-2016, 12:43 PM

You can't put a price on Social Cohesion.

Page 2 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top