Join for free
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-08-2018, 08:39 AM

Re: Toilet Seat and Face Cream

Considering some of the products used in creams and cosmetics i may improve it.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-08-2018, 08:46 AM

They say there are more germs on the average tea towel than th toilet seat .
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-08-2018, 08:48 AM

My loo seat is clean but I wouldn't use It, I use Number 7 serum too so I bet you had another tube of it somewhere I only buy it on the three for two offers

Cut the tube in two next time Tabs there is another weeks supply in there doing that
Nicol
South east of England
Nicol is female  Nicol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-08-2018, 09:32 AM

I'd use it, but only because face cream is the last on my list of ablutions. Using the loo and cleaning it afterwards is first, then washing/showering, then teeth, then face cream.

Plus the bog lid would be down anyway, I've dropped my mobile down there before

Oh, and I'm the only one using the loo so I don't have to worry about "splashes"
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-08-2018, 10:34 AM

I would use it I think my loo seat which is cleaned daily is probably cleaner than the food many people eat.

Most of the time I am the only person in the house (no men spraying everywhere ) so the only germs in the house are my own anyway
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-08-2018, 11:35 AM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
No I would not use it! Wipe it off the seat and buy some Nivea at £2.50 a tub.

That made me roar with laughter, it's my feeling exactly.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-08-2018, 12:58 PM

Originally Posted by summer ->
My loo seat is clean but I wouldn't use It, I use Number 7 serum too so I bet you had another tube of it somewhere I only buy it on the three for two offers

Cut the tube in two next time Tabs there is another weeks supply in there doing that
Hey - don't blame me - I wasn't even there!!
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-08-2018, 03:45 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
I would use it I think my loo seat which is cleaned daily is probably cleaner than the food many people eat.

Most of the time I am the only person in the house (no men spraying everywhere ) so the only germs in the house are my own anyway
Bloomin cheek.
Pesta
Chatterbox
North of the South UK
Pesta is female  Pesta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-08-2018, 08:47 PM

Originally Posted by Omah ->
As opposed to "face cream to bum", isn't there a converse, "bum cream to face", where Anusol (or similar) is applied to bags under the eyes .....
haha, yes apparently so Omah... never tried it myself though but thought about it
Pesta
Chatterbox
North of the South UK
Pesta is female  Pesta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-08-2018, 08:54 PM

Originally Posted by pauline3 ->
If it landed on the toilet seat,then yes!.as my cream has landed on it a number of times,..I clean my toilet 3 X a day,so it's spotless,...even so,..if it landed on the rim,..I would not use it,Pesta,what a funny thread,..love it!
Wow, 3 times a day - well done that girl! Dinner round at yours then, we could eat off the toilet seat, save setting the table!

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top